TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Toxxic

Next SWF show availability thread

OK, who's about? i know WC isn't, I know Hawke isn't. I have received other communications as well. Anyone who has not specifically told me or Landon YES or NO to the next show, either post here or PM us if you feel like being secretive, ASAP, I thank YOU. We're looking at Thurs Feb 14th. Word limits will be kept low.

I should be available. Alexander will, at the very least, have to explain why he didn't really lose to Toxxic and that it was a conspiracy of some sort.

Guest TheFabulousJakey

My track record has been shitty of late but I can totally do this one.

well my match didn't do so hot - probably because I didn't finish. No wonder I hadn't written one before.

Oh well, feel free to mark me up, stats to go up shortly. Annie's 9824750892760 comeback begins! Woo!

... who's El Nombre?

-Annie

Now, if you'd like an extra hand at marking, I'm sure I can make time for that... I just can't write for this show.

Yeah, we might call in you in that case. Thanks for the heads up.

Card should be up by tonight, once I've cleared a couple of things with Toxxic. And just to clarify, this show will be the 14th of February and From The Fire will follow on either the 27th or the 28th. So this show'll be the lead in to FTF.

I already informed Toxx, but I can also mark if need be. I'm burned out on writing but marking for the time being sounds like fun.

Sign in to follow this