TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Tzar Lysergic

The TSM 2008 NFL Mock Draft

Um.. is this just the first round? If so, we only need 30 people (Dallas has the Browns pick, and San Fran has Indy's)

Also, the Giants have the 32nd pick.

Guest Tzar Lysergic

six of one, half dozen of the other. I'm less organized than the NFL.

I also flipped a coin on the coinflip picks, and that's what came up. I'll post more notes as they come up.

Feel free to pick teams that don't have a first round pick. I'd like to do a second round, too.

Guest Vitamin X

Maybe because no one else here gives a shit about them, which is obviously a fucking clue you haven't gotten yet... or maybe ever?

Guest Tzar Lysergic

You got it. Still open teams, kids.

We might have to pick two, those that are wanting to play. I'll give registration until..Tuesday.

Only if I get extra Gatorade thrown in.

I was thinking more of trading picks, which would be likely for the Dolphins if the draft field was a little bit stronger this year. I was wondering if I could trade the first pick for someone else's first rounder and have them throw other picks in. Agent didn't set any rules, so I assume it is just pick whoever you think should be picked when it is your turn.

Broward took my Texans? CURSE YOU!

*shakes fist in...apathy really*

I guess I'll enjoy playing the gallery and booing everyone's pick.

Good, I'll have someone to answer to when we take another defensive player or wide receiver instead of trying to plug up the O-Line (most notably, the left tackle).

I'm smelling another first round D-lineman!

Guest Tzar Lysergic

Since there's a little confusion, I'll get a little more in-depth on the procedure here.

Let's keep it simple. When your pick comes up, you draft a player. I don't want to keep track of trades and shit.

For example: after all the teams get picked, and if no one claims the hapless Rams or superbowl champs we all went apeshit for by tomorrow morning, I'll take one of them and give someone else the other.

Then, MIAMI IS ON THE CLOCK! The only time limit is "reasonable and prudent" and I'll probably shoot a pm your way if you're up and don't check the thread much. You can make your selections in this thread, or pm it to me. Half of the fun of this exercise is to explain WHY you would draft Darren McFadden or whoever, should you be GM of the team you selected.

Everyone clear on the procedure, now? If not, go hit yourself in the face, then ask me a specific question.