TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Ravenbomb

Who here hasn't changed their screen name?

Did Moe say that on the Simpsons?

I've had the same name basically for six years now. I just dropped the "at Cornell" after I outgrew my elitist asshole phase that lasted approx. 2-3 years. After May I never want to Ithaca, NY again and will probably only speak of where I went to school when it can directly be of benefit. I've grown to really hate it here after 7 years.

I changed mine on the move over from the yellow board. So I have had the same since.

Weren't you briefly "Ritter" as a rip on Johnson, or am I confusing that with someone else?

For the first two years or so of my TSM tenure, I was "undisputedjericho," but it would give me repeated sign in/log off problems till I finally made a new handle, the one I've posted under since.

Edit. Although I have had a gimmick here or there. Anyone remember George Feeney?

Changed only once to my current one in '04, ditching JMTapes. I've never changed my rank title and only used an avatar and signature briefly a few years ago.

I was once Spider-Poet/SP-1.

But I forgot the password after a while and don't use the same email address now (and don't even remember the old one as I tend to make new ones often when I get bored).