TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Kinetic

Kinetic's Video Extravaganza

Hey Kinetic,

I loved, LOVED, LOVED that video, man! It really tickled my funnybone! Just one problem, though. Where was my "Bob Barron Marvin" picture? It totally would have worked perfectly! But whatever, dude. It still rocked. HARD!! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

AWESOME DUDE! TOTALLY DUDICAL!

Kreese

While the whole thing is entertaining (with Blanka Marvin getting the biggest L0L), truthfully my favorite part is Alf's comment in the feedback section.

I just watched this again and it holds up over multiple viewings. The cinematography is top-notch, as you almost feel like you are there. The lighting, the darkness, the vibrant scenery...all of this was meticulously crafted to bring out the characters and show them to the viewer in their natural light. The soundtrack flows seamlessly throughout, and really highlights the film's message of hope, yet despair at the same time. By the end, the music really makes you feel for our main character. Speaking of the main character, you really don't know who it is until the very end. This film keeps you guessing scene by scene, yet it doesn't feel like there was a twist for the sake of a twist. The main character was apparent at all times after you have seen the film in its entirety, but the way the film was crafted, you really couldn't guess until the ending. Wonderful work by the director, and you have to love the classical storytelling that he used. The film itself is timeless, and can be viewed at any point in the future and be valid at that current time. This film has it all: love, sensuality, fear, and action. If not for Citizen Kane, this might take the top spot of Best Movie Ever. Bravo, Mr. Director, bravo!

Okay, that tops all the others. I never thought you could do better than the Marvin video, but that did it. I have no idea where you found that graduation picture of me, but props!

I'm proud to be the only other person you deemed worthy of the topless treatment!

Edit: oh wait, Milky and Edwin. I'm in with the in crowd.

Amusingly enough, the picture you used for me looks like some hippie who was in my Marine Biology class last semester.

And fantastic job, Kinetic. Your best work yet.