TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Matt Young

The Pit

This board is cool to visit once every 3 months, but doing so more often than that, you wouldn't see anything new outside of Boardum.

It's just uneventful there. I made this thread because, while I have respect for those who run it and I have not run into anyone there who is overly idiotic such as certain CS posters here, the fact that a thread was made there bashing TSM seems to be just (sad) funny.

I have great respect for Black Lushus (I don't know who else is admin, so no comment) but damn, come on.

I already answered and debunked the perceived "TSM bashing" in a seperate thread here.

http://www.thepitftw.com/index.php?showtopic=2464

Maybe you'd feel better if you started a Pit bashing thread

I have nothing against The Pit. My only grievance is what is stated here.

3 points for the least necessary thread in the history of thread-dom

And 3 for you for once again contributing nothing of worth, as usual.

I already answered and debunked the perceived "TSM bashing" in a seperate thread here.

http://www.thepitftw.com/index.php?showtopic=2464

here, now shut the fuck up about it.

I am fully aware of the existence of that thread...I've posted in it a few times myself. Thanks...Stop making it seem like that's the sole purpose of that board and that it happens year round.

Stop making it seem like that's the sole purpose of that board and that it happens year round.

To be fair, the TSM thread is basically the third most active thing on the board (behind Boardum and the god-awful CE forum).

Stop making it seem like that's the sole purpose of that board and that it happens year round.

the god-awful CE forum).

Marney and MikeSC need a place to spew their bullshit that isn't called Free Republic.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again: Only MikeSC would get an account on Amazon for the sole purpose of trolling liberals, and then complain about getting kicked out.

The Pit is a fairly good messageboard overall. They have some good posters there who I wish still posted here but do not for various reasons. Unfortunately they have some posters who are awful, and a few of those who insist on taking cracks at me at every possible turn.

Some of the criticism and mocking is tiresome. Baseball stats? Yeah, if you are going to be derivative, that's probably a good way to start. But that I hate women? Where the hell does THAT come from? Comments about my moderating, well 90% of the posters here think I do a good job, so obviously that's not going to bother me.

I hesitate to get involved in any of it, because her ilk really thrives on any type of perceived controversy and arguing. I'm not going to convince her or Paul of anything, and no one else really cares.

I can't believe that alkeiper is so misogynistic that he can't bring himself to say the name of the female who is slandering him. That he would strip that woman of her name, referring only to "her." You sexist pig.

It's been some time since this place turned into a war of words between this board and the Pit.

I demand whacky hijinx for my amusement.

You'll be disappointed, there's not much bad I can honestly say about the place itself. Lushus dislikes me a bit but he's a good poster. Dr. Tom got me writing for the main site when we had one.

I've always wondered, what is the story behind This Thread is Ghey's avatar?

He should be the next "Let's get to know" (Are we still doing those?). To my knowledge, he's the only current poster in TCS purgatory. As such, he has a kind-of-fucked-up-Edge-circa'98 mystique to him.

Guest Smues

Thanks to the magic of being a mod (a magical mod!) I know who 'he' is, I've just always been curious about the avatar.