TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Anglesault

So...

Guest Anglesault

Do I get a triumphant return?

I suspect there may be some people in the fed that joined long after I was gone and don't know first hand just how useless I can be.

Whoa! You're back!

EDIT: And I bet that you don't know who I am even though I joined the fed in its second year of existence and have been pretty much writing for it non-stop (save for an 8-month break back in 2004) since then.

Edited by Ed Wood Caulfield

Guest Anglesault
Dude, they're doing Anglemania VII tomorrow. VII.

That's terrifying.

I agree. I can't even remember that last time I looked at this thing but I can't believe that it has gone on for 6 years or so. Looking at the PPV thread, I have to say that my feelings are hurt the you guys seem to have discontinued "Living Angleously" as a PPV. I feel that was pretty much my only positive contribution to the fed.

Guest Anglesault

After reading Anglemania (great show, BTW) and some of the other recent shows, it looks like I'm an authority figure of some sort in the fed still. Anyone want to give me a brief overview of the last three or four years of the Anglesault character?

You were pretty much off in retirement-land somewhere until about a year and a half ago during a feud with myself and Bruce Blank (former contributor and SWF e-fed guy who was a big part of the OAOAST for a while). In storyline, Zack was about to be canned for snapping and pulling a gun on Blank on a live HeldDOWN~! (after being held back by security for going after Blank, who had broken into Zack's house and gone after his family). Anglesault came back and revealed that since his days as an active wrestler were behind him, he had invested those earnings into becoming the head of the company that bares his name, and overruled the decision to have Zack sent packing. Since then, he's been the voice of reason only when needed, as we haven't done anything McMahon/Bischoff like with him. Usually when a ruling needs to be made he'll send a delegate to relay the message, and only shows up for the truly important angles.

Pretty much anyone is allowed to use him. No one person controls his character really. I've used him, Zack's used him, Tony's used him I think, King Cucaracha's used him, Patty O'Green's (who you might remember as Northstar) used him.

He's essentinally the Jack Tunney/James J. Dillion of the OAOAST.

Edited by Ed Wood Caulfield

...as we haven't done anything McMahon/Bischoff like with him.

Not yet at least.

* cue ominous music *

IIRC, I'm the last guy to have feuded w/AS. And I still apologize for using the Weinermobile as part of that feud. I said I wouldn't do anything crazy and I did. :lol:

Guest Anglesault
He's essentinally the Jack Tunney/James J. Dillion of the OAOAST.

Been called worse

Sign in to follow this