TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest (Loggins Name)

Airbag/How Am I Driving?

Guest Public Account 3

He was being sarcastic. I don't know why I logged into this to say that.

1st off man, I wasn't even talking to you, 2nd off I didn't even read your post in the raw thread, so I didn't know you said that.

:P

It could have been avoided, but whatever, nobody likes Truthiness enough to riot.

If you weren't talking about King then who were you talking about? If you're going to complain about a mod/mods post a link and be specific.

http://forums.thesmartmarks.com/index.php?...t&p=2685788

Also, I was just making a general statement. I didn't want to point King out specifically, because I think I've seen more than one instance of it from different mods.

King gave me the first warning I've ever had at this board for posting a link that specified it was NSFW, citing my warning as being for posting NSFW stucff in the WWE folder. It didn't make sense to me, and I think bob barron pointed out what I just said, in that thread. I didn't bitch about it, because I really don't give a fuck about it.

Ya'll take your message boarding too seriously sometimes. Just chill, mofuckers. It's the fucking internet. I had a gun put in my face the other day in real life, and I didn't bitch about it as much as some people do about this goddamn message board. If the internet is making you mad, it's probably time to turn it off. It ain't worth catching feelings over.

Truthiness was trying to start a flame war with me. I ended it. What's wrong with that?

No flaming in the WWE Folder. That's one of the WWE Folder rules. Simple, no? Someone that's been warned for it in the past gets a shorter leash in the present.

That's a lie man and you know it.

No it's not. When you responded to me, you didn't say a single thing about the comment I had left which was actually part of the discussion. You were just looking for someone to argue and trade insults with, so no, I do not know it.

Didn't I tell you not to post in that thread? You just want me to do something, don't you. I'll delete all your posts, but next time you post in there, I'll know you're trolling, and then, well....I don't want to do that though. So don't!

We've gone weeks without problems, I don't think we need one right now.

Man, I didn't even say anything to you, you quoted me, and said "You're telling, and not asking me what not to say" . That in itself is flame baiting, and shouldn't be something a mod does. I never even said anything to you, and you came off at me like that. So yeah, I did respond and defend myself, who wouldn't? Like I said I won't be told what I can't say, especially if I'm not insulting anyone. I mean damn, all this because you don't like a certain wrestling feud? Initially the post wasn't about you, I was just responding to Matt Young. As it is now, I'm starting to believe that maybe you do feel that way, and the post I made does apply to you.

You started this thing man, just man up, and admit you was wrong. The thread proves you was the one doing the baiting not me.

It's obvious that they're going to keep it going for 2 more weeks through One Night Stand. What's so bad about the feud, anyway?

Nothing, people just like to see the champ go through the roster in 2 months.

Don't put words in my mouth. When first thinking of how to respond to this, I figured I'd ask you not to. Instead, I'm telling you.

Telling me? 1st off man, I wasn't even talking to you, 2nd off I didn't even read your post past the raw preview, so I didn't know you said that. 3rd and finally don't threaten me, I know your mod and all, but you don't "Tell me" what not to say.

Yeah, I told you. Now the conversation is done, and you're done posting in this thread.

That whole sequence is you doing all the baiting.

1st off man, I wasn't even talking to you, 2nd off I didn't even read your post in the raw thread, so I didn't know you said that.

:P

It could have been avoided, but whatever, nobody likes Truthiness enough to riot.

If you weren't talking about King then who were you talking about? If you're going to complain about a mod/mods post a link and be specific.

If this was directed at me CWM, I can tell you I wasn't talking about anybody in particular. I had seen The raw thread earlier yesterday, read the preview and left it alone. When I logged back in to the board I seen Matt Young posted in the thread, I thought we couldn't even post in the thread until 9:00 pm, usually 909 post the preview and never leaves his own response so I never thought to look for one from him. I posted on raw thread link and it sent me right to Matt Young's post, so again I never seen 909's post. I responded to Young's post, and left it at that. Than I come back and see 909 going off about "not asking, but telling me" don't put words in his mouth. If he would've asked, he would've known that I wasn't talking to him or about him. I know it's easy to get things confused over the internet, but he just went overboard for no reason. It was a simple misunderstanding that could've been killed out of the gate. He just has something personal against me. I don't know what it is exactly, but I have never done anything to him. Our only other encounter was the bps21 thing, and he has to admit that I apologize and didn't bitch about my warning than. He was one of the few people in the JD roundtable that wasn't outright bias, and made some good points. So I really don't know where all this is coming from, banning me out of threads and all these other threats is just sad, because I honestly didn't do anything to the guy, and he knows that.

There's no way I'm going to read through this whole thing... but carving up the "Comments Which Dont Warrent..." threads, and reorganizing them? Fantastic, my compliments to whoever is doing it.

Yeah, that is pretty awesome of dude to do that.

Also 909, props for trying to keep the WWE Random Thoughts thread organised, along with the whole wrestling folder too.

I know it's gotta be a shitty job, homie.

Guest Vitamin X

No prob, Jorge, that's what I do best.

But sorry, fuck a bunch of Hillsburro.

Yeah man, I grew up in Beaverton... and I love it as a man loves a hometown... but fuck Hillsboro. Also, BUTT-fuck Hillsboro. Portland, however... I'm coming back in three days for the summer. I cant wait.

I think you guys are doing a good job. Maybe some sort of screening process for the crazy females that end up on here would be nice. Does some online support group for eogtistical fat chicks link here?

Out of curiosity, what's the record for least number of members logged in and visible (not counting times when the board was fucked up)? Cuz I only see 11 right now.

Yeah. It's the link right after the one for egotistical skinny fags.

Are you dating one of them? And I mean the fat chicks not the skinny fags. Although either way it's your life....

I don't date anybody, ever. I just have a few chicks that I'm cool with that I fuck sometimes, and a few jumpoffs for rainy days.

I was just bein a prick, homie. Settle down now. I give the fat bitches on here hell too, I spread the hate evenly to evrybody that deserves some.

I got a suggestion here and I don't think it warranted a thread (and I'm not sure where to put it). Anywho, is there any way to implement a rule where you have to have a certain amount of posts to be able to start threads. I'm bringing this up cause this Display Name guy is goin' nuts starting crappy threads and most crappy threads seem to be started by newbs. I just think it'd be a good idea for the newbs to get an idea what goes in what folder and the dynamics of this board before they start asking us what WWE DVDs they should buy in the Movies folder and if they put music in the Chocolate Socket.

You know what else works, being kind and helpful.

I'm not sure "what the fuck are you doing n00b cocksucker!" could ever be more effective than "Hey man this is in the wrong section, please read the forum guidelines, or if you have any questions PM a mod".

I just don't undertstand the immediate anger towards new posters, it's quite gross.