TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Cheech Tremendous

WWE Raw (4/7/2008)

Soldier Ant does the saluting diving headbutt much better than Santino.

Word. Though I would love for a CHIKARA-type group like The Colony to randomly turn up in WWE.

Explain this to someone who hasn't watched wrestling in over a year. Is Regal supposed to be a heel manager? Because every decision I've seen him make over the past two weeks has been rather fair, if delivered with a bit of an edge.

And when did Raw get the new set?

Explain this to someone who hasn't watched wrestling in over a year. Is Regal supposed to be a heel manager? Because every decision I've seen him make over the past two weeks has been rather fair, if delivered with a bit of an edge.

And when did Raw get the new set?

Raw got the new set when they went HD. Regal is a impartial GM when it doesn't involved McMahon. He's made it clear that just like Bischoff, he wants ratings and money.

Regal should be in the ring as an upper card heel. He's utterly wasted as a GM.

He has years of injuries and doesn't need to wrestle. He's very effective in his role.

He has years of injuries and doesn't need to wrestle. He's very effective in his role.

Anybody could do his role. He brings nothing special to it.

I think he does a pretty fine job.

And I also don't really see him as an in ring competitor. I think Finlay's got that old man wrestler spot filled right now haha. (Although, due to Flair there may be an opening.)

I just wouldn't see him going anywhere other then random feuds.

Man WWE.com is fast.

They had a headline of Phoenix winning just seconds after it happened. Granted, it's not a picture from tonight, but still

It's amazing to think just a few Summerslams ago Jericho and Batista were fighting for that title...along with Edge.

and of course, now, Edge is a recent, former World champion. and Batista is...well Batista. And Jericho...

is in essentially the exact same spot.

Is Maria actually trying to learn, or is just more dead weight?

She's trying it seems....but she still stinks. It's gonna take some time, or she could end up like Torrie Wilson and just never pick up on it.

Guest cheetoe

I always liked HBK, but over the last few weeks I'm really becoming a mark for him. This is pretty good shit here. :)

I always liked HBK, but over the last few weeks I'm really becoming a mark for him. This is pretty good shit here. :)

Yeah, i'm loving this slow burning feud right now. It's so good. I wonder what Batista meant by " I already have"