TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Atticus Chaos

Torrie likely not returning

My health is doing ok as far as back problems. I must say there are days that I wake up and ask myself why the heck I put my body through what I did the last few years but it's all worthe it. I can never trade all of the awesome experiences that I have had in the WWE and of course all of the great life long friends that I have made along the way. I have been told by 2 back surgeons that I should never set foot in a wrestling ring again if I want to be moving around in a few years on my own. Pretty depressing if you ask me....I don't even have some awesome memory of what my last match even was or who it was with. Hopefully it was with Victoria and I beat her! (-: I guess everything happens for a reason for sure. Regardless of not traveling with WWE as of late, I have actually been ridiculously busy lately working on more designs for my up and coming clothing line. I must say that I am soooo excited to wear some of the cool stuff that we are coming up with and I hope you are too! Only time will tell....

http://www.myspace.com/torries_space

It sounds to me like she's definetly not returning. She's not Rey or Angle, willing to end up in a wheelchair one day as long as she can keep wrestling, wrestling was probably just a job to her.

Couple that with her being in her mid thirties (ancient by wwe diva standards) and I'd say her time is up with the company.

Good to get out when she still can, but I won't miss her. Never cared for her (or Stacy Kiebler for that matter). I've never been big on women in wrestling for just eye candy now-a-days. Back in the day, when a valet mattered, like Miss Elizabeth, that was one thing. To have a female around to just get horny guys to tune in, not my thing. IMO if she looked good and could wrestle, that's fine, then again I never found her attractive either. I'm more into Victoria, Molly and Christy (I know, that might sound hypocritical, but I've met Christy, and she's a great person to be around). Even Trish I rooted for when she learned the craft.

I heard she wants to go the Stacy Keibler route and try to get into acting. She was awful in the ring, but the fact she stayed in the business for so long is commendable so I'll give her props for that.

She was awful in the ring, but the fact she stayed in the business for so long is commendable so I'll give her props for that.

Word. She had a seven-year career, and six of those years were in WWE, which goes through female performers like eye candy. Still, the only time she ever had a strong character was her all-too-brief heel run in 2005.

She was awful in the ring, but the fact she stayed in the business for so long is commendable so I'll give her props for that.

Word. She had a seven-year career, and six of those years were in WWE, which goes through female performers like eye candy. Still, the only time she ever had a strong character was her all-too-brief heel run in 2005.

Actually, Torrie Wilson's been around for over 9 years. She started in January 1999. Something a lot of people forget since WCW was lame duck by this point is that WCW actually released her in November 2000 as part of budget cuts. But since WCW was so in the dark by then, no one batted an eye when she showed up for the InVasion.

For someone with no wrestling skills and a total lack of ability to learn how to wrestle, I have to give kudos to Torrie for sticking around for nearly a decade. Even though she had wrestling skills comparable to Ashley Massaro, she was involved in some pretty hot moments and squeezed out (no pun intended) two Playboy shoots. Her little skin fest with Sable at Judgment Day 2003 was probably the hottest Diva segment WWE has ever done. And her Lilian Garcia-sung theme music was pretty good too.

Her age really starting poking through on her in 2005, though.

Even though the angle was beyond retarded, go back and watch some of those "You fucked my daddy to death!" grudge matches with Dawn Marie. Those two beat the dogshit out of each other.

Pure speculation on my part, but I thought she was doomed with the drug policy. For the last year or so she looked to be on something. I thought maybe it was just age around the eyes, but when I saw her on MTV Cribs she looked buzzed and it wasn't just alcohol.

She has a clothing store and is doing well here in the Woodlands, TX(right outside of Houston). She has no reason to return to the ring if she is going to end up like Dynamite kid.

She has a clothing store and is doing well here in the Woodlands, TX(right outside of Houston). She has no reason to return to the ring if she is going to end up like Dynamite kid.

No shit? The Woodlands? Never heard about that. Not a bad place for a business. Pretty good suburb economically speaking.

is she still married to billy kidman?

i still dont understand how billy pulled that off

They got divorced around 2004. She started dating Nick Nemeth in 2006.

Isn't she dating Nick Mitchell, not Nick Nemeth?

Isn't she dating Nick Mitchell, not Nick Nemeth?

Oops. Yeah you're right.

I don't really rate her chances of having an acting career. Stacy Keibler only gets the occasional acting job ( on shows nobody watches) and she had way more going for her when she left wwe. I think Trish wanted to get into acting as well but she never really got anywhere apart from a presenting gig on a talent show.

The problem is while Torrie might be attractive by wrestling standards, LA is full of women that are a lot better looking than her. It doesn't help that all that surgery has actually made her look older than she is.

No shit? The Woodlands? Never heard about that. Not a bad place for a business. Pretty good suburb economically speaking.

Jaded is in the new Market Street area close to the H.E.B. (next to Luke's Locker) Her and Nicky run the store...more times then not she is in there working hard. We've been in there a few times and she'll strike up conversation and is very proud of her store.