TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  

WWE Raw (4/14/2008)

Wouldn't that be how he retained the WWE Title? Plus, wouldn't he beat all three in one match and not just one night? This promo is going nowhere.

I wish the WWE would just give Regal his old WCW music. They could have brought out his butler Jeeves for the hell of it, too.

I'm certainly hoping someone who does need it wins it. I'm not saying someone won't. There are some great possible matches to come out of that lineup for sure (like MVP/HHH, which could be pretty fun), there's just something off about it.

It'll be interesting for sure.

Ouch, Orton just about got his neck broke there....

Hmm, ref even did a little X there...

Man, it's amazing when you think about it how close these guys are a lot of times to breaking their necks or something else. I'm always in amazement how they can do it for so long and not kill themselves or the person they are wrestling because it can happen on the simplest of moves if not done right. And if that big bump wasn't enough, he ended up taking two more suplexes from regal, one of which he hit the back of his head again. As usual randy makes everyone look good. Nice match.

King Umaga would sorta be like King Haku. I would have liked Jericho's chances a helluva lot more if he wasn't involved in the HBK vs Batista angle now. MVP, Big Show and Umaga(as a long shot) would make the best winners of KOTR.

LMAO at the thought of Orton making Regal look good. Try the other way around, buddy.

Well of course regal is great. I have been a fan of his since he first showed up in wcw but he sold like mad for regal. That is what I'm referring to because most fans don't consider regal a big star/threat (even though we all know he's a tough sob).

LMAO at the thought of Orton making Regal look good. Try the other way around, buddy.

Well of course regal is great. I have been a fan of his since he first showed up in wcw but he sold like mad for regal. That is what I'm referring to because most fans don't consider regal a big star/threat (even though we all know he's a tough sob).

Ahh gotcha. Read the original post wrong. :)

Umaga continues to bring the awesome in this match... seriously, get him off of RAW and he'd probably be given a shot with the WHC just because of how much he's gotten over.

I think Umaga could get really over as a face, if they just keep him as a monster. I know they tried it for like 2 weeks in the summer, but it seems everyone has forgotten about that.