TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
garfieldsnose

Blank VHS Tapes

I used to go to my local Sam's Club to buy a pack of 10 VHS blank tapes for $10.31. Now, they're not selling them anymore. Anywhere around here. Went to Wal-Mart, Circuit City, even Best Buy just to SEE if they had them, and they don't. I still use VHS tapes for WWE 24/7 stuff, so if anyone can sell me them in packs of 10, preferrably 8 or 9 hour maxell vhs tapes, for around the same price I would pay at Sam's Club, I'd appreciate it. Or tell me how I could buy them in bulk without spending so much fucking money like I would have to if I did it online. Thanks.

I used to go to my local Sam's Club to buy a pack of 10 VHS blank tapes for $10.31. Now, they're not selling them anymore. Anywhere around here. Went to Wal-Mart, Circuit City, even Best Buy just to SEE if they had them, and they don't. I still use VHS tapes for WWE 24/7 stuff, so if anyone can sell me them in packs of 10, preferrably 8 or 9 hour maxell vhs tapes, for around the same price I would pay at Sam's Club, I'd appreciate it. Or tell me how I could buy them in bulk without spending so much fucking money like I would have to if I did it online. Thanks.

Did you check Target?