TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
BruteSquad_BRODY

Awesome Wrestling Pictures

No, you couldn't select Hawk or Animal in the Royal Rumble mode itself. There may be a hack or cheat code if you're playing on an emulator, but that's it. In the actual arcade version, the LOD was not selectable at all.

"And you know this, man..."

I always laugh every time he says that.

Back on topic:

m_390b59dea43e423294b2d2c88f428c0d.jpg

Heartbreak Kid in training right there.

No, you couldn't select Hawk or Animal in the Royal Rumble mode itself. There may be a hack or cheat code if you're playing on an emulator, but that's it. In the actual arcade version, the LOD was not selectable at all.

Hmmm, I really thought you could pick them for the Rumble, then again it's been... fifteen years since I last played it. All I remember was my older cousin hooking me up with the key to the arcade games at the arcade he worked at so I could play free games endlessly when he was on shift and playing as Earthquake and smashing the hell out of my other cousin who would be Warrior until he'd cry.

I've had these saved for a while in anticipation for the Rumble and couldn't wait for January.

rumble91.jpg

rumble92.jpg

rumble01.jpg

I liked the Guys and Dolls and subway ads, but these are how every Rumble poster should look

Flair really worked on his pecs before the artist rendered that poster. I also never noticed previously that Flair is has a robe for a top but it doesn't extend below his waistline. He's wearing pants!

I've lifted this from the DVD board, but I just love it.

JustBadAss.jpg

I shit you not that was my desktop background for about a month after WWE.com posted it.

That Kane/Big Show tag title reign was a lot of fun actually. They were actually booked quite effectively as monsters and had some cool moments, like walking ominously through the crowd toward the ring on Smackdown to beat down Batista, screwing HHH out of an Elimination Chamber slot, and of course Big Show trying to break down a door thinking Kane is trapped only for Kane to just casually walk up behind Show. I wouldn't mind a reunion of sorts at some point since they both seem to float around without a lot to do normally.

Big Show trying to break down a door thinking Kane is trapped only for Kane to just casually walk up behind Show.

That segment was some of the best unintentional comedy ever.