TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Lt. Al Giardello

If you were a cop, would you be corrupt?

See what happens when you don't think your comebacks out more clearly? Shit like that. Now there is simply no comeback you can come up with to take nl5xsk1's down. I hope you are proud.

"Awwwwww nigga, awwwwww nigga, my balls are stuck in her asshole, awwww nigga"

WHO KNOWS WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!?

Now there is simply no comeback you can come up with to take nl5xsk1's down.

There is one. He could've said something like "well, your momma's asshole is so loose that every time I thrusted, my sack bounced in and out of there like a yo-yo through a basketball hoop". Of course, he can't say it now since I already did.

Now there is simply no comeback you can come up with to take nl5xsk1's down.

There is one. He could've said something like "well, your momma's asshole is so loose that every time I thrusted, my sack bounced in and out of there like a yo-yo through a basketball hoop". Of course, he can't say it now since I already did.

Yeah, but it still wouldn't have been as good. I maintain there is simply no way to on up that. Mostly because what he said in the first place didn't make any sense.

Where did the old stereotype of black folks lovin' them some Newports come from, anyway? I smoke Ports whenever I can't get my more preferred but harder to find brand (Camel Turkish Jade ftw), and I'm whiter than Michael Jackson.

I'm not sure where the stereotype came from, but it has validity. I think it's more of a love for menthols in general, with Newports being the most popular. But like I said before- I'm very, very white, and I smoked nothing but Newports. But I never had one black man or woman not react with great joy when they bummed a smoke from me and discovered the fact that I smoked Newports. Black smokers apparently have good taste as a whole.

I do.

I do.

My nigga

Where did the old stereotype of black folks lovin' them some Newports come from, anyway? I smoke Ports whenever I can't get my more preferred but harder to find brand (Camel Turkish Jade ftw), and I'm whiter than Michael Jackson.

I'm not sure where the stereotype came from, but it has validity. I think it's more of a love for menthols in general, with Newports being the most popular. But like I said before- I'm very, very white, and I smoked nothing but Newports. But I never had one black man or woman not react with great joy when they bummed a smoke from me and discovered the fact that I smoked Newports. Black smokers apparently have good taste as a whole.

Kools are pretty popular too.

I never liked menthols. I smoked Marlboro reds, and sometimes people would complain a bit at bumming those off me "You're gonna kill me, man! Get some lights!" They'd always take it, though.

Guest Desensitized

Cigarettes smell like utter filth and make everyone and everything in proximity smell like utter filth, but more than anything, it's the price of partaking that's unfathomable to me.

It's still fairly reasonable down here. I generally pay somewhere between $2.75-$3.50 for a pack. It was outrageous in Washington. I bummed a ton of cigarettes off of my sister because I couldn't stomach spending $7 on a pack of Basics.

$3.50!? Where do you live?

I smoke Du Maurier and it usally comes to $10.50 for a pack after taxes. The cheaper cigs all come to at least $7.50-$8.50

A pack usually lasts me at least half a week though, so it's not THAT bad not having to buy a pack a day or some crazy shit.