TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Red Baron

Chips!

These Lays Dill Pickle chips just plain out suck. There is no dill or pickle flavour at all.

Which is surprising, considering how good their salt & vinegar and regular are. Worst of all, their barbecue are a mockery. Sweet is not BBQ. Amateurs.

Guest Vitamin X

Kettle Chips rule all. I like Sea Salt and Vinegar as one of the best, but fuck if most of them aren't awesome as well. Sun Chips are a big fave as well.

Guest Vitamin X

Surely you jest!

And you can't mean ALL Kettle Chips in existence, or just the brand? I fuckin' love the brand. This one is the one I mentioned earlier:

5343365%20-%2019_12_2006%20-%20urbnosh28.jpg

YUM. The vinegar makes it tangy.

Surely you jest!

And you can't mean ALL Kettle Chips in existence, or just the brand? I fuckin' love the brand. This one is the one I mentioned earlier:

5343365%20-%2019_12_2006%20-%20urbnosh28.jpg

YUM. The vinegar makes it tangy.

The Kettle Chips plant is located about a block from my office. Imagine trying to avoid those chips when you smell them every single day. I probably go through a bag of the Salt & Vinegars every week.

I like those Hawaiian chips. I can't remember the brand name, but Spicy Maui Onion is one of the flavors.

I'm actually not even sure if they're kettle chips, but they're crunchy like they are.

Guest Vitamin X

I think I know what Milky is talking about. Yes, they're kettle chips, at least I always see them with all the other ones. I picked this one up tonight:

51EdC2ZGLQL._AA280_PIbundle-12,TopRight,0,0_AA280_SH20_.jpg

Actually kind of bland. Sea Salt/Vinegar is better anyways.

I've tried that one before. You're right, it's OK but nothing special.

I'm really stumped on what the name of the brand of chips that makes Spicy Maui Onion is. I've had them before and they were quite good. I think they're mostly found in health food stores around here but you can find them in the rare convenience store. If only I remembered the name.

They used to be made by granny goose, but now I have no idea. The Maui Onion ones are the shit and the barbecue is actually the best barbecue chip I've had.

I do, in fact, mean ALL kettle chips. They're just fucking disgusting.

I did actually have one kind of kettle chip that I liked once. I just can't remember what it was.

I got a bag of the new Honey Dijon Cape Cod potato chips. A pretty solid chip but I think the two originals (plain and Sea Salt and Vinegar) are the two best kind of Cape Cod chips. I also really like the Aged Cheddar and Jalepeno kind. They also had a new Ranch kind that I might try later.