TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
PILLS! PILLS! PILLS!

All-Time Wrestling Roster Draft

Boy, I'm surprised that I even had a shot at my next selection. I most certainly though that they were going to go this round.

Ladies and gentlemen, the former All Japan All Asia and ECW Tag Team Champions...

Doug Furnas & Phil LaFon*

The CanAm Express!

04-4.jpg

* I never liked the name Dan Kroffat.

Since I have Kane, he needs a good foil.

Why not someone who can bleed, and bleed and bleed.

Traditionally he's the heel, but against my monster heel Kane, he'd be a face.

abdullah3.jpg

Let there be blood.

Abdullah the Butcher

:headbang:

There's probably a lot more main event talent to grab, but I fear that if I keep selecting them, i'm not going to have an upper midcard, so let's start that now. I had an idea of starting an international "OMG WE HATE THA AMERICANS" stable and immediately thought of this guy. He could be the leader. Amazing wrestling skills, can talk on the mic and IMO the best facial expressions in the business.

williamregal1.jpg

My mistake on not seeing The Crusher and The Bruiser already selected...

With that in mind, I'm going to go ahead and get one of the biggest heels of all time off the board...

He's the grandfather of Hardcore, and that's all I need to say...

Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you...

the_sheik.jpg

THE ORIGINAL SHEIK

They got picked already, but since King got that out there before me...

37.jpg

Abby Bleedin'!

I was sweating it out all round, was 100% sure BPS would take them, or someone else, for that matter. Of all the teams to not have been picked...these guys will feud with Demolition.

americas_most_wanted-show.jpg

Now I can get to work on filling out the midcard. I just couldn't pass America's Most Wanted up first. My tag team division is looking strong...

I like that selection, but totally forgot about their existence until just now which is funny because I was looking up and down the TNA roster before making my last couple of picks.

Ok, After some deliberation, I think I came up with a solid pick this round. To call this guy the black Stone Cold is an insult to this man, as you should recognize that he was the originator. A former olympic bronze medalist in Judo, as well as one of the baddest motherfucker's around. With this pick in the draft, I select

02.jpg

Bad News Brown

Ooh nice pick there, Cranda.

I'm also going to go with a star of the 80s. My next pick is going to primarily used as "Superstar" Billy Graham's lackey/muscle in my federation. This man is without a doubt IMHO, the most underrated heel of the 80s and one of the most underrated heels of all time. He played a small but crucial role in the Rock 'N' Wrestling Era of the mid 80s. No one was better at playing the arrogant, slightly aloof heel than him. He was The Rock when Dwayne Johnson was merely a pebble.

This man is a two time former WWF Intercontinental Champion, a former NWA Florida Heavyweight Champion, a former Stampede North American Heavyweight Champion, and a two time former ECW World Champion.

For my 8th selection and the 140th selection overall, I'm proud to select...

08.jpg

"The Rock" Don Muraco

Excellent pick with the Magnificent One...

I was kind of hoping people would forget about him so he could slip to me, and I could redo Snuka/Muraco.

Ok, After some deliberation, I think I came up with a solid pick this round. To call this guy the black Stone Cold is an insult to this man, as you should recognize that he was the originator. A former olympic bronze medalist in Judo, as well as one of the baddest motherfucker's around. With this pick in the draft, I select

02.jpg

Bad News Brown

I mark for the Ghettoblaster. :headbang:

05. Crandamaniac

Stone Cold Steve Austin (5)

Brian Pillman (32)

The Midnight Express, Eaton and Lane version(41)

Rey Mysterio (67)

AJ Styles (77)

The World's Greatest Tag Team (103)

Umaga (112)

Bad News Brown (139)

---

Tell you what.. Cran's in with a shout here.

For the 141st pick of the draft, I select:

corino.jpg

Steve Corino. Talented on the mic and in the ring. Has been a true heat magnet in the past and one of the most enjoyable guys to watch during the closing days of ECW. A perfect upper-midcard douchebag of a heel.

There's the first true dagger from Garth, as I really hoped Corino would make it around, I had plans for him (with Taz) but a tag team foil to MVC and Malenko were higher needs. Corino would have fit in perfect with the other brillant promo artists I have gathered. However, Corino has other great masters at the promo he could possilbly get paired against (Rock, Rhodes, Show).

I really enjoy how diverse this round has been. It's truly the first round where people are having to reach out a little as opposed to the earlier rounds which were loaded with major names that you couldn't lose with. Guys like Corino, Muraco, Regal, AMW aren't major names in the grand scheme of things but they are really going to insert some depth into their respective rosters.

With the 142nd pick in the draft I select...

46.jpg

Goldust.

Some people believe that he really kick started the Attitude Era, and is a good piece to any promotion. I could make him a heel or face, and either way he is effective.