TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
PILLS! PILLS! PILLS!

All-Time Wrestling Roster Draft

With the next selection in the draft, I'm going to select someone to work with Tommy Rich... and boy can he work with Tommy Rich. He and Rich had a epic bloody feud in the Georgia territory that culminated with "The Last Battle of Atlanta" enclosed steel cage match, that inspired the Hell in the Cell concept. He was a wild-man in and out of the ring, and unfortunately, his personal demons got the best of him. He'll easily fit into the role of psycho heel along with The Sheik.

Ladies and Gentlemen...

buzzsawyer.jpg

"Mad Dog" Buzz Sawyer

I also can work him in a Dog vs. Dog match against JYD... complete with a dog-collar chain stipulation.

I didn't see 'em taken so I'm going with another team to bolster my ranks and to compete with the likes of LonDrick and xXx...

09.jpg

Kaz Hayashi and Yang the Jung Dragons

That's a shame. I was gonna have Jimmy write a personal explanation when I picked him the next time around. Jung Dragons feel empty without Jamie-San.

Also, mellow absolutely took Jack Evans to get back at me. Thanks for ruining the Gen Next dream!

Also, mellow absolutely took Jack Evans to get back at me. Thanks for ruining the Gen Next dream!

You got served...

and you know this...

I really didn't expect anyone else to take Jung Dragons. They were going to be my next team to match up against AOTF. Boo-urns Broward, boo-urns.

And if anybody is wondering, if you go over your four team maximum, there is not need to worry about skipping your next turn. The idea of everybody's roster having the exact same number of performers just doesn't seem as relevant to me as it did at the beginning of the thread. The three-man team rule still stays in effect until further notice.

It better stay in effect as respect to those of us it already affected.

Or else what? I think that it is going to reach a certain point in the latter rounds where it really won't matter all that much.

I didn't really want to pick him right now because I have enough heels, but opportunity knocks, and I can't pass it up. I'm through hypothesizing my card at the moment, it changes with almost every pick. I'll take...

01.jpg

Butch Reed, obv.

mellow informed me that my first choice (Great Sasuke) was chosen, so I'll have to go with my next choice.

Billy Kidman

03.jpg

A good light heavyweight that can bolster my division

Bastard.

Bastard Bastard Bastard Bastard Bastard Bastard Bastard.

Kidman was THE guy I had in mind for my cruiserweight division. I took Tajiri, Williams and Chavo because I thought they'd all go long before Kidman.

Argh, bastard.

Bastard.

Seriously bastard.

I told you Chavo was safe, you should have grabbed Kidman. I'm not sure why you felt Petey Williams was a more coveted CW then Kidman. Kidman was one of the top guys at the peak of cruiserweight exposure.

Personally Petey has never done anything for me as a performer. I mean yeah he has a killer finisher, but overall in the grand scheme of things I think he would have dropped another round back to you.

I mean really alot of the guys I've picked up probably would have fallen another couple of rounds too, but I'm grabbing them when I think of them or if I'm just a blind mark for their work (Shuji Kondo waves hello on that one).

On behalf of KingKamalaClassic

My next pick is one of the greatest big men of all time. He was remarkably agile for a man his size and headlined arenas across The U.S.A. for three decades.

He's a former Mid South North American Heavyweight Champion and NWA Florida Heavyweight Champion. A member of the WWE Hall of Fame Class of '95.

Ladies and gentlemen, with my 14th selection in the All Time Wrestling Roster Draft, I'm proud to select the late, great....

06.jpg. "Big Cat" Ernie Ladd

For my next pick I'm going to take one of the best British wrestlers:

wrestlers_saint.jpg

Johnny Saint

A technical wizard and one of the bigger names in British wrestling history. Has inspired the likes of Chris Hero. When you think of the European style of wrestling the first person that should pop into your head is this man.

A technical wizard and one of the bigger names in British wrestling history. Has inspired the likes of Chris Hero and

Mike Quackenbush

Shhhhh.....

On behalf of KingKamalaClassic

My next pick is one of the greatest big men of all time. He was remarkably agile for a man his size and headlined arenas across The U.S.A. for three decades.

He's a former Mid South North American Heavyweight Champion and NWA Florida Heavyweight Champion. A member of the WWE Hall of Fame Class of '95.

Ladies and gentlemen, with my 14th selection in the All Time Wrestling Roster Draft, I'm proud to select the late, great....

06.jpg. "Big Cat" Ernie Ladd

KingKamala,

You dirty bastard!!!

You took my highest rated star on the board at the present moment, and a guy who had a ready made feud with Andre the Giant. I haven't drafted any other big men because I didn't want them to look in equal stature to Andre, but Ernie Ladd was going to be an exception. He could have also worked with JYD, and that would have been huge money as well.

With the 249th pick I select...

05.jpg

"Rugged" Ronnie Garvin.

A former NWA World Heavyweight Champion and NWA United States Champion. He is a popular face with a lot of charisma and can put on a quality in-ring match with most people.

With the 249th pick I select...

05.jpg

"Rugged" Ronnie Garvin.

A former NWA World Heavyweight Champion and NWA United States Champion. He is a popular face with a lot of charisma and can put on a quality in-ring match with most people.

Damn you!

09.jpg

Muhammad Hassan

- Very hated midcard heel who can feud with any face on my roster. With him, I really like how hateable my stable of heels is.

06.jpg

Ahmed Johnson

- From 95-97 he was as over as any face on the roster (he getting Goldberg levels of face heat). Not a great worker but most of my heels are so they can protect him. He'd also be a great draw in the African American community.

With my next pick I select...

07.jpg

Ken Shamrock.

A former Intercontinental Champion. He was a pretty popular wrestler at one point and is a good addition to a promotion looking for a face or heel that is a good martial arts and is a talented sports entertainer.

For my next pick I choose:

ron_killings.jpg

The former NWA Champion, Ron 'The Truth' Killings.

A charismatic guy who had no trouble no connecting with the crowd. Has some exciting and pretty innovative offence. He will be a staple of my midcard.

On behalf of KingKamalaClassic:

My next pick is one of wrestling's great badasses. It really comes to no surprise that he's currently working as a prison guard at the infamous Louisiana State Penitentary. Before being cartoonized in the WWF, he was one of the meanest looking men in wrestling. He'll make a great fit for my monster heel slot.

He's a former UWF World Heavyweight Champion and a WCW U.S. Champion.

With my 15th pick in the All Time Wrestling Roster Draft, I'm proud to select...

07.jpg One Man Gang

True story, when I first saw the netspeak OMG I thought why are they talking about One Man Gang?

He wasn't on my radar, but that's a bitchin' pick. 747 off the top rope? Nuff Said.