TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
PILLS! PILLS! PILLS!

All-Time Wrestling Roster Draft

On behalf of KingKamalaClassic:

My next pick is one of wrestling's great badasses. It really comes to no surprise that he's currently working as a prison guard at the infamous Louisiana State Penitentary. Before being cartoonized in the WWF, he was one of the meanest looking men in wrestling. He'll make a great fit for my monster heel slot.

He's a former UWF World Heavyweight Champion and a WCW U.S. Champion.

With my 15th pick in the All Time Wrestling Roster Draft, I'm proud to select...

07.jpg One Man Gang

Another great pick, but luckily... not one I was looking at currently.

On behalf of Cranda:

The 254th selection...

The former WWF Tag Team Champions,

Grandmaster Sexay and Scotty 2 Hotty...

Too Cool

15-2.jpg

I believe I found a good team to face America's Most Wanted, although I might be picking them too soon, and I'm sure to draw the ire of most with one of the members.

Unfortunately I cannot find a good picture of them as a team.

But they're Paul Roma and Hercules, POWER AND GLORY.

With the next selection in the draft, I'm going to go against convention and draft another big man to work with Andre since some bastard already took Ernie Ladd. ;) I was originally going to work Jesse against Andre, but I've found a new plan for Ventura.

Anyways, this man was a very well known big man in his day, and he had quite a unique pinning gimmick that has never been copied, but it could easily be. He wasn't the most attractive of wrestlers, but his look added to his gimmick. He main evented a Wrestlemania, and his last name is also what inspired the last name of one of America's most beloved television families.

Ladies and Gentlemen...

The master of the 5 Count...

lsc15_312a.jpg

KING KONG BUNDY

Again, he can also work against a number of other people on my roster if so desired.

Just for clarification - I'm taking the Georgia/World Class version of Bundy. I like the younger Bundy a bit better than the one that main evented Wrestlemania II.

I don't believe this team has been picked, so i'll grab them strictly for their in-ring ability. A match with the Bulldogs would be great. My 3rd tag team is....

03.jpg

The Orient Express!

I don't believe this team has been picked, so i'll grab them strictly for their in-ring ability. A match with the Bulldogs would be great. My 3rd tag team is....

01.jpg

The Orient Express!

I like them a lot better than Power and Glory... they could work a hell of a match, and their work with the Rockers at Royal Rumble 1991 is still a favorite match of mine.

I got Aja in the last round now for someone for her to beat up.

Might be considered a reach by some since she'd likely drop back to me in a couple of rounds, but screw it.

postalettori23-6.jpg

Megumi Kudo

She's pretty, taught Kindergarten, invented the Kudo Driver (aka Vertibreaker) and her retirement match in 97 was a no-ropes Electric Barbedwire rigged with c4 on two Sides, Barbed wire with more c4 planks on the two open sides where she got cut open with a scythe and took most of the big spots.

She can fly, bleed, and take everything to Aja and then some.

For my next selection, I need a great technical wrestler who can shine in both the Junior and Heavyweight divisions.

As an added bonus, this guy is very skilled in the world of shootfighting, and can bring a sense of legitimacy with him.

Ladies and gentlemen, the former IWGP Heavyweight and Junior Heavyweight Champion...

Nobuhiko Takada

163_l.jpg

I am going for UWFi era Takada, and I could not, for the life of me, find a good picture of him from that era.

Aw... New Japans Worked Shooto Era. I had my eye on another guy from that time. You'd better not steal him. :( :D

Aw... New Japans Worked Shooto Era. I had my eye on another guy from that time. You'd better not steal him. :( :D

And it's probably the guy that I am intending on programming with Takada.

So, my next pick is a guy I've always been a fan of. Someone that can be a contender for a mid-card title or two as well as put a scare into any of the top level talent.

With my next pick, I take:

07.jpg

Scott Norton

I wasn't told that I was up next. I decided to pick up my 4th tag team here and although they weren't ever insanely over, I think they're a solid babyface pair which I definitely need considering my tag team tastes tend to lean towards heels. Having said all of that, I'm taking Danny Doring & Roadkill.

dannydoringeroadkill.jpg

On the behalf of The Franchise

With the next selection of this draft, he has chosen one of the most entertaining and skilled performers in the business today

Colt_Cabana.jpg

"Classic" Colt Cabana!