TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
PILLS! PILLS! PILLS!

All-Time Wrestling Roster Draft

It's been 8 hours so I'm up. I was thinking about going with an extra tag team here, but the one I have in mind can probably survive another round or two, so I'll select a woman to give Lita someone to work with. I'm going to pick Victoria, and I'll go with the psycho one that used to come out to that t.A.T.u song and gave Stevie Richards a reason to live. Along with Molly Holly is one of the most criminally underused "divas" ever.

08.jpg

Victoria has one of the few finishers (maybe only) in the WWE to never be kicked out of.

It has been over 8 hours, so I am going.

My next selection will be perfect for Kevin Sullivan's Army of Darkness, and I have a strong suspicion that he was going to go very soon.

The 310th selection...

Gangrel!

gangrel.jpg

Make-up selections:

Steviekick- 1 selection

HTQ- 1 selection

Broward- 1 selection

For my next pick, I'm adding a comedic face to be a member/ally of the bWo, none other than Eric Young.

06.jpg

He is great at getting his goofball wimp character over. It would be great watching him interact with all the whacko heels on my roster.

More womins!

My goal was to build a solid womens division, since I think I can get some really good workers for it. I have my heel bruiser in Kong, I have a veritable baby face in Megumi. Now I'll have someone that can play either role, and put up solid matches with either woman. And as an added bonus could go out and work a Death Match with Megumi.

34.jpg

Precious Lucy aka Lufisto

I've liked her name as Precious Lucy more than Lufisto, so that's what I'm drafting her as, but she got over in CZW under Lufisto so I put both names. :D

I've always had a soft spot for good women's wrestling. Hell I'm thinking of a women's roster of at least 8 and I can get really top notch workers with those 8.

Sorry for the missed pick..work and just general feeling ill are to blame.

My next pick, again I can't find a decent picture but I'm going to bolster the tag ranks again:

The Voodoo Murders: TARU and Satoshi Kojima

More womins!

My goal was to build a solid womens division, since I think I can get some really good workers for it. I have my heel bruiser in Kong, I have a veritable baby face in Megumi. Now I'll have someone that can play either role, and put up solid matches with either woman. And as an added bonus could go out and work a Death Match with Megumi.

34.jpg

I've liked her name as Precious Lucy more than Lufisto, so that's what I'm drafting her as, but she got over in CZW under Lufisto so I put both names. :D

What the heck is up with that ring? Or is she just so large that she is sinking into the mat?

My next pick is my fourth and final tag team. They're going to be my 'white meat' babyface tag team, akin to the RnR Express, and while neither member is as good at playing the babyface in peril as Ricky Morton (few are), they're far more solid technically and I think will have better matches. They fit my promotion in every aspect, and also bring the mic work to make them stand out. My next pick, and fourth tag team is:

dinsmore.jpg

conway.jpg

Nick Dinsmore and Rob Conway, The Lords of the Ring!

I lagged behind due to real life commitments.

For my next pick, I'm adding a comedic face to be a member/ally of the bWo, none other than Eric Young.

06.jpg

He is great at getting his goofball wimp character over. It would be great watching him interact with all the whacko heels on my roster.

I can't get over this: He was an awesome, intense, RVD-like character named "Showtime" when he was an Indy wrestler (he used to wrestle for my buddy's indy fed), but I hated him as a mark. As a wimpy, goofball face: I mark the fuck out for him. Incidentally, he lost a 'hometown challenge' to Kurt Angle in 2005.

More womins!

34.jpg

What the heck is up with that ring? Or is she just so large that she is sinking into the mat?

Her awesomeness makes the ring melt.

And damn you Broward... I had Kojima on tap, but thought he'd slide.

06.jpg

I can't get over this: He was an awesome, intense, RVD-like character named "Showtime" when he was an Indy wrestler (he used to wrestle for my buddy's indy fed), but I hated him as a mark. As a wimpy, goofball face: I mark the fuck out for him. Incidentally, he lost a 'hometown challenge' to Kurt Angle in 2005.

Oh wow...I never knew that. I've only seen his TNA work.

I'm admittingly not putting a lot of thought into this pick, and it's more of a "fresh on my mind" selection, but i figure why the hell not. I'd push him as a draw in black markets and a contender for an upper midcard title. With my next pick of the draft, I select the current WWE Intercontinental Champion

kofi.jpg

Kofi Kingston!

For the next selection in the draft, I'm going to go way back and take someone to work against Ivan Koloff. He's as American as they come, and he's considered one of the toughest individuals ever to step in the ring. If MMA was around in his day, his boxing and wrestling skills would have made him a top caliber fighter.

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you....

Danny_Hodge.JPG

DANNY HODGE

My vision of the feud is having Ivan do most of the talking, and Hodge being the silent bad-ass that gets fed up and decides to beat the hell out of Koloff.

My pick, part of this whole weapons thing I want to get going, is...

200px-Bobholly.jpg

Don't google search Hardcore Holly with safesearch off.

10.jpg

Leapin Lanny Poffo

A good heel that could mix it up either in the cruiserweight division, or could be an infuriating heel to the upper card.

What did you find that was so bad? All I found on the first page was a nice pair of tits and a bunch of pics of Mr. Plugg.

What did you find that was so bad? All I found on the first page was a nice pair of tits and a bunch of pics of Mr. Plugg

You already answered your question there

10.jpg

Leapin Lanny Poffo

A good heel that could mix it up either in the cruiserweight division, or could be an infuriating heel to the upper card.

He could also go on Regis and Kelly and spout poetry.

GENIUS!

Damn you again King! I was close to drafting Hardcore Holly with Crash and do the superheavyweight tag team gimmick and pair them against The Skyscrapers but YOU RUINED MY DREAMS!!!

*sigh*

Anyways, I'm sure this next pick is bound to piss off a ton of people. Not because this man was a well respected wrestler and one of the biggest stars of the 70s but because he would surely have been one of the top picks in the upcoming non-wrestler draft. However, I really wanted a big man showdown and I wanted a likeable everyman to pair up against the arrogant Ernie Ladd. My next pick is one of the most beloved figures in wrestling. There's also potential for a feud with "Superstar" Billy Graham, since the two squared off regularly during Graham's WWWF World title reign. This man is equally as talented as a heel.

He's a member of the WWE Hall of Fame Class of '94.

Ladies and gentlemen, wiith my 18th pick and the 319th pick overall in the All Time Wrestling Roster draft, I'm proud to select...

01.jpgGorilla Monsoon!