TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
RavishingRickRudo

MMA Comments that Don't Warrant a Thread

When I come to Cali, I'm going to fuck you and your brother up Lei Tong, like we do all bouncers here in Calgary nigga!

Just kidding of course, well atleast on the fucking you and your bro up. We do stomp out bouncers here in Calgary though.

Just kidding of course, well atleast on the fucking you and your bro up. We do stomp out bouncers here in Calgary though.

HONOR! RESPECT! HUMILITY! I bet I know what your favorite Green Day song is.

Not to derail this thread from stories about tough, hardcore dudes throwing cigarettes at women(I'm sure it was at least non filter) and 'stomping out' bouncers, which I'm sure is a lot more than the stepping on their feet and running away that I'm picturing... but whatever happened to the rumors of Liddell vs Lord Silva? Now I'm hearing the UK card against Lieties or leities or liltitties, whatever, or maybe not? Can't seem to find anything beyond hearsay, anyone got anything remotely official? A motivated Silva assaulting Chuck sounded like it would be fun to watch, and GSP/Silva is like a birthday present I may not ever get so hopefully they find something for this man to do.

When I come to Cali, I'm going to fuck you and your brother up Lei Tong, like we do all bouncers here in Calgary nigga!

Tong lives in Cali? Oh shit

On the Silva/Chuck fight rumor... all I've ever heard from that is the fact Andy doesn't wanna fight in the UK... like at all.

I'm just hoping Okami murders Lister in a sensational enough manner so as to make the evening news or some shit, and a rematch with Silva unavoidable.

I don't listen to Green Day, and the majority of bouncers at the clubs in Calgary are racist douchebags whom wont allow minorties in based on the fact they are not white, or whitewashed. Therefore they deserve to get stomped out.

I remember one time me and 2 of my homies left the club one time to go smoke a joint in my friends car, and we tried to come back and this one dickhead bouncer wouldnt let us back in because we smelled like weed. So we ended up scrapping him and 2 other bouncers, and roughing them up pretty bad. One of them got a good punch in on me, but I don't have a glass jaw and I headbutted him.

That's hardly out of the ordinary. In fact most clubs here in Toronto have a "When you're out you don't come back in" policy, hence the designated outdoor smoking areas that are monitored by a bouncer.

That's hardly out of the ordinary. In fact most clubs here in Toronto have a "When you're out you don't come back in" policy, hence the designated outdoor smoking areas that are monitored by a bouncer.

Most clubs here don't really have a problem with that. I've done it many times, and that was the 1st time it ever happend.

But that club is notorious for being racist, even though one of my friends who is a bouncer at that club is black.

He tried getting us back in, but the dickhead at the door was being a faggot.

I don't listen to Green Day, and the majority of bouncers at the clubs in Calgary are racist douchebags whom wont allow minorties in based on the fact they are not white, or whitewashed. Therefore they deserve to get stomped out.

I remember one time me and 2 of my homies left the club one time to go smoke a joint in my friends car, and we tried to come back and this one dickhead bouncer wouldnt let us back in because we smelled like weed. So we ended up scrapping him and 2 other bouncers, and roughing them up pretty bad. One of them got a good punch in on me, but I don't have a glass jaw and I headbutted him.

That doesn't sound unreasonable...and you seem to be the one to come off like the asshole here, not the bouncer.

That doesn't sound unreasonable...and you seem to be the one to come off like the asshole here

Dude, it's EHME. Whenever he tells these stories, I get a mental image of Russell Crowe in that one episode of South Park.

You guys need to keep in mind I live in Western Canada, where marijuana isn't that big of a deal like it is where you guys live. For example where you guys live, if the cops find you with weed, you guys will problay get charged and arrested. Where as here if you get caught with weed, the worst thing a cop will do is just take it away from you and let you go on your way, sometimes they will even let you keep your weed.

I go to the clubs with chronic in my pockets all the time, and when the bouncers search me they see the weed and they don't give a shit. Hell people smoke weed in the club here all the time, and the worst most bouncers will do is just take it away, or ignore it.

This incident was just the one bouncer being a dickhead. Upon arriving at the club at the start of the night, there was a group of white guys smoking a fucking joint in the line up. But they were allowed in with no problems. When I left the club originally, they gave my stamp so I could get back in no problems without having to wait in line.

I'd kill for a photoshop of EHME's friend that looks like Biggie as Tugger, and EHME as Mr. Crowe

He's never been in a single fight. He's one of the most laid back persons you'll ever meet. There is nothing you could do to make him angry.

A lot of clubs actually have discriminatory policies towards black guys. One of the bouncers used to work at a club where they kept a third clicker to keep track of how many "Others" (black guys) were in the club at a given time, and wouldn't allow it to exceed 50. Even local PD would stop around and ask how many were in the club, so as to know the relative likelihood of a fight. While working the door at myself, there were several nights when the owner straight up told me to keep a lid on the number of blacks I let in. It's fucked up, but it's also an unfortunate reality that many of the black club goers we would get were cheapskate trouble-makers, and not really worth the hassle.

Also, if you end up fighting bouncers who deny you entry to a club or otherwise treat you badly, you're more or less justifying them in doing so.

Yeah, forgot about my "fellow" Mexicans (followed closely by "Bros," of any ethnicity). I once accidentally let half of the East Side Riva in one night, though that didn't stop the owner from sticking me back on the door the next week. At the risk of sounding bigoted as fuck, it's usually pretty easy to judge a patron based on their looks as to whether they're likely to be a troublemaker.

I actually got hassled at the door a while back because I was wearing a Brazilian soccer warm-up jacket and the bouncer told me I had to keep it unzipped while I was inside. Apparently this place had a "No Jerseys" policy even though I was wearing a jacket.

Big ups to GSP for winning the Sportsnet Canadian Athlete of the Year award with an astounding 89% of the vote. First ever MMA fighter to do so.

In other news BJ Penn won the ESPN....wait....what? Oh, he didn't? My bad. Hold on, he wasn't even nominated? Damn. I'm sure whenever the first annual High-Voiced Hawaiian Fighter award comes out he'll be in contention.

Whoa now buddy, you need to stop spiking the haterade. I think GSP picking up any award with "canadian" in the title is about as much of an upset as Lord Silva beating a one legged midget in a kick-boxing match. Besides, we all know BJ's just waiting to be crowned "Guy Who Feasted on the Sportsnet Canadian Athlete of the Year Like a Lion Mouth-Raping a Gazelle".

That's right, the 808 is represented, and it's only gonna get worse the closer we get. :P

Big ups to GSP for winning the Sportsnet Canadian Athlete of the Year award with an astounding 89% of the vote. First ever MMA fighter to do so.

What an honor, finishing ahead of all those hockey players and...uh, other world class Canadian athletes?

Daniel Nestor only made the list because.......okay, I'm confused. Why the fuck does Daniel Nestor make the list? He should have been replaced by that OG equestrian jumper that won gold in Beijing.