TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Youth N Asia

The Eliminator 2. Day II.V

You got a funny way of showing it. I was gonna pay someone 10 dollars to cup your balls and give you a hi-five, but now, no hi-five.

Guest Jesus Freaks on Coke

Battlenuts is Ghettoman/fishyswa, by the way. Whether or not he wins my version of The Eliminator will be determined by the will of the people.

You wouldn't be able to tell me my social too huh? Are you gonna make me a wiki page? I feel like Steve Guttenberg!

Dandy wins

My girl's looking to cheat on me and doesn't think I know about it, trying to throw some cash together and bail outta here soon. So I just don't have it in me to put anything good together right now

Dandy wins

That's cool

My girl's looking to cheat on me and doesn't think I know about it

That's not cool

That's absolutely terrible. Do you have any plan of revenge?

If Czech's attempt falls through as well then I shall try my hand at The Eliminator.

My girl's looking to cheat on me and doesn't think I know about it, trying to throw some cash together and bail outta here soon. So I just don't have it in me to put anything good together right now

I'd find a quick way to give her AIDS.

I plan on getting as much cash together as I can asap and moving my shit out while she's at work. Revenge is I'm taking the bed, otherwise I'll just be happy to get this over with and be single again

I plan on getting as much cash together as I can asap and moving my shit out while she's at work. Revenge is I'm taking the bed, otherwise I'll just be happy to get this over with and be single again

Fuck taking the bed...BURN THAT SHIZNIT!

Right before you leave, shit and/or urinate on a favorite belonging; one of hers or something you shared if you want symbology.

There's just a certain level of sneaky satisfaction to taking a shit in a girl's draw that's absolutely perfect.

Oh snap... she's looking to cheat? Cheat on her first. Perfect.

Course then if you were wrong about her intentions, you're all fucked up, like that episode of Zapped!, or the underrated Tim Robbins/Martin Lawrence comedy Nothing To Lose.

Force her into sex (If she doesn't seem willing) and come in her. Then if she turns out pregnant, claim it's the guy's who she cheated on you with. Then once you end up on Maurry, say "if the baby's mine I'd be more than happy to take care of it" and she'll look like the bad guy and get boo'd by the audience for cheating.

I appreciate all the advice, I'm usually low key person, so I'm not going out with any huge blaze of glory, although I have felt guilty about the last few sex sessions knowing that this is someone I'm gonna leave soon, but fuck it. I'm mainly staying till I have somewhere to move into

I changed my mind about buring the bed. Still leave it there but instead of burning it....take a wiz on it 3 or 4 times.

Wait wait wait. How are you sure that she's looking to cheat on you? Have you found texts, or is she distant or what?

I also hope eliminators stays cursed forever. It can be it's gimmick.

And did you find these or did she tell you? That question is really just curiousity by this point. I agree that you should leave. Even if nother were to happen, she's still thinking about it, and will probably lose all respect for you anyway.

I snooped cause I suspected. Her text thing would go off non stop and it led to a fight cause I thought it was rude to do that when I'm taking her out to dinner. Also secret about her AIM whenever I pop on the bed next to her. Immediate minimize