TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
TheFranchise

The one (and only!) Raw thread for 16/6/2008

Wow, when was the last time Triple H busted out the alternate theme song?

My brother has the theory he comes out to "King of Kings" for promos and comes out to "Time to Play the Game" for matches.

So, he can lift up Show with no problem, but can't get Umaga up? How long until HHH comes out and costs Cena the match?

I REALLY liked that Cena/HHH promo... Cena's intensity sold me on the match big time.

So, to make it better, the people he's calling act surprised, and have to do stupid things over the phone? Wow, that's awesome!

Wow, when was the last time Triple H busted out the alternate theme song?

My brother has the theory he comes out to "King of Kings" for promos and comes out to "Time to Play the Game" for matches.

Your brother is correct. Iy has to do with the choreographed entrance that he has with "The Game." Personally, I think he should come up out of the stage in the throne at every PPV, and use "King of Kings."

Did Haas screw up and say Mar-eece instead of Mara-say?

I thought the first pronunciation was correct...at least that's how they've been saying it on television every since she appeared in the WWE.

Usually when I call people, I don't get to hear the other person's ringtone. I want a phone like Vince's!

It's called a ringback tone. Unless you were just being sarcastic, referring to him not saying ringback. But yea, it depends on whether the other person has one or not..

Did Haas screw up and say Mar-eece instead of Mara-say?

I thought the first pronunciation was correct...at least that's how they've been saying it on television every since she appeared in the WWE.

It's been a while, but I remember it being Mara-say a long while back. It's what happens when I work Friday nights now... damnit.