TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
TheFranchise

The one (and only!) Raw thread for 16/6/2008

And everything goes FULL CIRCLE. Now all we need is for Dave to come out and NOT APPROVE.

The signal comes back on about 15 seconds before Flair's music hits. I didn't hear the promo, so I assumed it was going to be a bait and switch by Jericho. They need to keep Flair on the ramp and away from the ring.

That was actually funny that Jericho said take it right before Flair took the mic.

Am watching slightly behind at the moment, but the guy who was jacking off about Night of Champions being on his birthday had some serious issues.

I expected Batista to be outside instead of HHH.

I expected Shawn to blast him with a chair before he even got outside.

I thought it was going to be a super kick behind the curtain.

Ummmm...yeah, that was pointless. If he is feuding with Rhodes/Holly, should he have distracted them and not the challengers?

...I just wanna see Cryme Tyme with the titles sometime just to see how much they would sell them for.

Fixed.

Ummmm...yeah, that was pointless. If he is feuding with Rhodes/Holly, should he have distracted them and not the challengers?

Were the titles on the line? If Cryme Tyme scored the pin then they would have become the champions/no. 1 contenders. If Cody is supposedly joining Little Ted, then him scoring the pin would have made sense.

Were the titles on the line? If Cryme Tyme scored the pin then they would have become the champions/no. 1 contenders. If Cody is supposedly joining Little Ted, then him scoring the pin would have made sense.

The titles weren't on the line as far as I know. Also, they were 0-2 the last two weeks, and I think a better story would have been then not having a win going into the match at NOC. That was when Cody turns on Holly, he can somewhat have a reason, he doesn't want to be a loser anymore.