TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest !!!

TWIBsies! June 23 - June 29

The Dodgers just got no-hit by the Angels and still won, 1-0.

Matt Kemp scored after reaching on an error.

I'm sure this has probably happened before. When was the last time?

April 12, 1992 - Cleveland beats Boston 2-1 without recording any hits.

http://www.baseball-reference.com/boxes/CL...199204121.shtml

Pitcher's name was Matt Young :)

Where the hell is Czech? I feel odd venting/talking about the Cubs without his input.

Yeah. That NL Central race is starting to tighten up a bit.

The Dodgers just got no-hit by the Angels and still won, 1-0.

Matt Kemp scored after reaching on an error.

I'm sure this has probably happened before. When was the last time?

April 12, 1992 - Cleveland beats Boston 2-1 without recording any hits.

http://www.baseball-reference.com/boxes/CL...199204121.shtml

Pitcher's name was Matt Young :)

Andy Hawkins threw a no-hitter for the Yankees back in 1990 and lost 4-0. The White Sox scored all 4 runs in the 8th inning with two out, on two walks and three errors.

A's are getting embarrassed by the Assholes by the Bay today, who are now some how going to be only five games out of first place in the pathetic N.L. West.

So I was checking out the O's vs. Nats game on CBS Sportsline, and I saw that George Sherrill had 1 out left to close the game. So I just had to check it out on TV. And what happens? He gives up a game winning homer to Rafael Belliard in the bottom of the 12th. And now the O's are 1-12 on Sundays.

Just got back from a Jacksonville Suns game. It was 0-0 when we left, in the 15th inning. Suns have a pitcher playing in the outfield. They were playing Chatanooga who I believe are affiliated with Cincy. Fairly certain Chatanooga didn't have a hit after the 8th inning. Tim Kurkjian wrote something on ESPN the other day about never knowing what you're going to get when you go to a baseball game. Say, 15 innings of no runs, for example.

Someone has to have some sort of number or stat on losing streaks for a particular day.

Might as well be the O's, yeah? Speaking of Baltimore, I read somewhere that they are having the "Baltimore" city name returning to their road jerseys next season.

Just got back from a Jacksonville Suns game. It was 0-0 when we left, in the 15th inning. Suns have a pitcher playing in the outfield. They were playing Chatanooga who I believe are affiliated with Cincy. Fairly certain Chatanooga didn't have a hit after the 8th inning. Tim Kurkjian wrote something on ESPN the other day about never knowing what you're going to get when you go to a baseball game. Say, 15 innings of no runs, for example.

Chattanooga scored two in the 15th, turns out you left too early.