TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Boxer

OAO Raw Thread 6/23/08

Did anyone else catch during the cena/edge match Foley said to be honest if he had his choice he would have rather moved to raw and then he was suddenly cut off by jr (likely mcmahon hollered to jr to interrupt him)

Tazz desperately trying to keep the announcers focused on the match here. Foley going on about Playboy Playmates, Adamle staring at spotlights waiting for more of the pretty fireworks. What a trainwreck. And "Samoan Bulldog" just to top it all off.

Tazz desperately trying to keep the announcers focused on the match here. Foley going on about Playboy Playmates, Adamle staring at spotlights waiting for more of the pretty fireworks. What a trainwreck. And "Samoan Bulldog" just to top it all off.

then adamle said something about him being ripped apart left and right and loving it. ugh..

Umaga should hold on and rockbottom the finish.

I know we'll get Undertaker vs Umaga down the line, however what does Umaga do initially?

Do some stuff with Finlay, beating up Hornswoggle might work for a while.

I just started watching - Can someone list the drafts so far so I don't have to search through the thread?

Raw gets:

CM Punk

Rey Mysterio

Michael Cole

Batista

SD gets:

JR

Jeff Hardy

Umaga

ECW gets:

Matt Hardy

Adamle staring at spotlights waiting for more of the pretty fireworks. What a trainwreck. And "Samoan Bulldog" just to top it all off.

Well, it IS his gimmick

Yeah but it doesn't mean I have to like it. An announcer is too important in establishing the importance and gravity of a match. Having a moron making stupid mistakes all the time makes it look bush league.

Aww man I wanted Kofi and Evan in a tag match.

Was that on purpose, or did Kofi hit the top rope by accident? That looked awesome.

Was that on purpose, or did Kofi hit the top rope by accident? That looked awesome.

Pretty sure on purpose. Bourne did it a couple of weeks ago. Not as well though.

Man ECW's not even looking third rate tonight.

He does that all the time.

No idea what its called.

Ok, I don't watch ECW, that's why I wouldn't know that he does it.