TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Dr. Zoidberg

YOUR Fight Team...MMA Draft!

Tim Sylvia is a draw? Ahahahahahahaha, sure he's main evented big time cards... But that's because of either who's he faced(Couture, and) Arlovski or their are bigger stars that are fighting on his card(GSP/Hughes, Ortiz/Griffin, Ortiz/Shamrock, Lesnar/Mir)

Hate him or not, but Big Timmay is a top heavyweight. Boring as hell and doesn't finish fights anymore, but still a top guy

He doesn't warrant a 1st round pick... KOAB is just resorting to his trolling ways again.

I was looking over my picks. Aoki is a LW not a MW.

This guy doesn't have a clue about MMA, I don't think he should be running the draft...

Fine, shithead. You do it.

Oh waaaaaah, he's not wunning the MMA dwaft well.

Fuck you.

K, if you want to get all emotional about it... I run it if I have to. This is an entertaining idea, would be ashamed if it were to stop because of something so childish.

Mik, you're on the clock... CCB's picks are up for grabs I guess.

OMG LOL!~!~! ROFL @ YR PWNAGE OF THE n00b@!~!

Seriously. Fuck you. I said I'm fairly new to MMA in the original post, and I wanted to start a draft, and then YOU had to flex your l33t muscle and be a bitch about it. So i didn't know who Tim Sylvia is or how much fucking Aoki ways...whoop-de-shit, you fuck. Those seem to be the ONLY two things I fucked up on, right?

And I'M making a big deal out of this?

Fuck it. I'm back in. I'm gonna purposely fuck everything up just to spite you, too.

No need to keep on posting the subject anymore, I was an asshole... I apologize for it, just keep it moving. If you don't want to contribute anymore, that is your choice, you are obivously are welcomed back. But lets not sabotage the entire thread over me making a smart ass comment.

Oh yeah...

how much fucking Aoki ways...

weighs*

If you don't want to contribute anymore, that is your choice, you are obivously are welcomed back.

Oh yeah...

how much fucking Aoki ways...

weighs*

Yeah.