TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
DerangedHermit

WWE has a new search engine with a twist

Basically if you register with them and do your internet searches through WWE.com, you earn WWE Swag Bucks which you can then trade in for WWE merchandise.

The prizes run from trading cards to iPhones to Ric Flair signed Smackdown tickets, so if you use the internet a lot it is probably worth registering (although it is US, UK and Canada only).

http://mywwesearch.prodege.com/?cmd=sb-reg...r&rb=129297

You can really tell this is a Joey Styles thing. I guess he's taking what he learned from 1wrestling and using it here.

Val Venis "WWE Action" Trading Card

25 Swag Bucks.

A hot commodity these days...

someone should do a million chris benoit searches and see if they get the money (or any results)

I signed up and searched Benoit, and won 2 more bucks.

Val Venis "WWE Action" Trading Card

25 Swag Bucks.

And the sad thing is a "Candice "Topps Heritage Chrome" Trading Card" is 55 swag bucks, down from the regual price of 170. Poor Val Venis.

I did a Vince McMahon limo search and found this gem.

I did a Vince McMahon limo search and found this gem.

OK! So for all of you WWE Fans I’m sure you saw the car bombing that caused Mr. Vince McMahon’s death. Now, we all know that WWE is scripted but this type of incident should not be used as a story line to earn more viewers. According from their article in WWE.com, firefighters showed up and actually had to do a investigation on the whole accident. Now, I’m a BIG WWE fan but if this is a part of Vince McMahon’s story line just to earn profits, then I sure hope to God the government does something about it. Possibly shut down WWE for making the accident an avenue to spice-up their business. Now, if its a real thing then my prayers goes out to the McMahon family. However, I seriously hope its not fake because this is a serious matter. Someone could have been hurt for making this up.