TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  

WWE Raw (7/7/2008)

Is Rey's new finisher seriously going to be a fucking top rope splash?

Wow. How unexciting.

Maybe if he did just a LITTLE bit to try and make the move look special, but he just fucking played dead as soon as he left the top rope.

Punk looked genuine in his excitement when he came out. I think he's marking out over this as much as anyone... and that's not a bad thing. :) He seems comfortable on the mic, everyone knows what he can do in the ring. Lots of star power in that ring around him, they did seem to overshadow him a bit but hopefully that will change as he holds the belt longer. ( hopefully ) Cena and Batista both put him over and said that he deserved the belt. Hopefully that helps the fans who aren't familiar with him get behind him. He seems to have a good chunk of the crowd behind him as it is.

Cena gets more support when he doesn't have the belt. At least it seems that way to me... Batista was trippin over his words a bit during that segment... Usually he is pretty confident, wonder what he has to be nervous about. :ph34r:

Just so everyone knows, Mastrio is NOT the Batman...

Punk looked genuine in his excitement when he came out. I think he's marking out over this as much as anyone... and that's not a bad thing. :) He seems comfortable on the mic, everyone knows what he can do in the ring. Lots of star power in that ring around him, they did seem to overshadow him a bit but hopefully that will change as he holds the belt longer. ( hopefully ) Cena and Batista both put him over and said that he deserved the belt. Hopefully that helps the fans who aren't familiar with him get behind him. He seems to have a good chunk of the crowd behind him as it is.

Cena gets more support when he doesn't have the belt. At least it seems that way to me... Batista was trippin over his words a bit during that segment... Usually he is pretty confident, wonder what he has to be nervous about. :ph34r:

Just so everyone knows, Mastrio is NOT the Batman...

Don't forget SMACKDOWN was taped and edited.

I hope the "set falling apart" isn't a running gag/storyline from now on.

I think the driver forgot to open the car door before running away.

Jillian hall looks to have the ashley massoro disease, her legs look like tooth picks. For that matter, why in the hell is she even still employed. She has no redeeming qualities whatsoever. There is only one reason someone like her could possibly still be employed...she is fucking somebody.

Jilian hall looks to have the ashley massoro disease, her legs look like tooth picks. For that matter, why in the hell is she even still employed. She has no redeeming qualities whatsoever. There is only one reason someone like her could possibly still be employed...she is fucking somebody.

And because she makes the other divas hotter by association.