TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  

WWE Raw (7/7/2008)

Whatever street cred he gained by teaming with Crime Tyme was all lost with "poopy". :lol:

On a side note, I wonder where Edge is gonna end up after all this Vickie stuff is over... :ph34r:

Cena has a poop obsession something fierce.

:lol: It's almost sad sometimes how lame he comes across.

And of course...they had to show a replay of that exciting action of spraying paint on the limo. ugh....

cTc ....2 SWEEEEEEET.

Shad must be Nash.

obv JTG is Hall...hey yoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyo...yo

...I can almost now see Cena and Cryme Tyme turn into a heel nWo like group.

Am I the only one thinking JBL should bring in a tag team to serve as his backup and counter Cryme Tyme? Like the Cabinet with the Bashams as Secretaries of Defense, but not as shitty.

Am I the only one thinking JBL should bring in a tag team to serve as his backup and counter Cryme Tyme? Like the Cabinet with the Bashams as Secretaries of Defense, but not as shitty.

Maybe he works with DiBiasi and Rhodes, leading to a feud between them and Cryme Time.

Yeah, I think a great fit would be Cade and Murdo - oh, right.

PRICELESS!

winner winner expensive chicken dinner

Punk vs Snitsky - Seeing if Punk can hold the ratings with an utterly shitty opponent already?

That way if the ratings go down, they can blame Punk and hand the title back to Cena.

Man, that GTS in slow motion, looked nasty.

I'm thinking he needs to bring back the Anaconda Vice though, as it's gonna be harder and harder, to hit that as the opponents get bigger.

Not that I was expecting much from Snitsky...but that was one of the worst GTS sells I've seen.

EDIT: ANd yes, I agree the Vice should return. Especially if he feuds with Cena: GTS vs. FU, Vice vs. STFU...

Way off topic...but has anyone seen Hancock by any chance? I read on Rottentomatoes that its gotten luke warm reviews.

And yes, I think it would be great if JBL brought in a tag team to counter Cryme Tyme. Maybe Rhodes and Dibiase. I'm worried that Cryme Tyme may have to change their name or gimmick to cater to the kid friendly show. Plus, I doubt any more divas will be doing Playboy. And if they do, it's sort of contradicting the kid friendly environment.

Outside of Big Show and Khali I think he could G2S the rest of the roster. He did look to stiff Snitsky a bit there...

I've never really liked the G2S as his finisher though.

Don't think Punk could G2S/GTS Mark Henry or Big Daddy V.