TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest cobainwasmurdered

The Offical TSM Logo Contest

909, Mole, Venkman, Milky, VX, ?, Slayer, CWM, Twisted Intestine.

Oh, and the giant flag in the background is Czech.

Got that one, but it's probably negated by my confusing of George Clooney and David Hasselhoff.

Which reminds me, I was gunna put giant ass british teeth on my flag to represent Luke-o.

facepalm.jpeg

I know that Luke-o was just responding to TI's comment, but Picard's head hanging in shame is the essence of TSM.

tsmlogo.jpg

Guest Tzar Lysergic

Use that gaytime middle school grafitti S thing from that one thread.

I've always wondered... Do those things work over the net? I'm not good at them, so I don't know. I could probably see the picture in 1 out of every 25 that I try.

Also, is it possible to get wallpaper with giant versions printed on it, so that each wall + ceiling in your house has a 3D picture on it? I've always wanted to do that. I think your eyes would get so used to seeing them, that you would just automatically see a bunch of 3D pictures as you walk through your house.

Guest Tzar Lysergic

And you know what? Fuck those magic eye things. I have 20/20 vision and have done more drugs than Jim Morrison and I have never been able to see those things. Ever.

People like us don't know what we're missing. I think I've only ever seen about 2 in my life (One of Jesus that was in my religion text book in school, and one of goofy or something). They are really cool when you see them, it's not just like some crappy picture... It's a real good clear picture popping out at you.