TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest cobainwasmurdered

The Offical TSM Logo Contest

Guest cobainwasmurdered

A while ago we tried out a new logo and slogan that was almost universally hated, so we're giving you guys a shot to design a logo. Anyone who wishes to contribute a logo can do so. Have your logos in by August 1st. And we'll have a vote to decide the best one.

There will be some kind of prize. We haven't decided what exactly but we'll try to make it good.

Mine catches the spirit of TSM, because we have both black and white posters all of which act like children. In the end though, we all get along and make happy rainbows. With some shades of grey.

I felt the need to explain my artistic vision.

Well, basically I just copied the logo that we have now. Then, I added fins to lower wind resistance. And this racing stripe I feel is pretty sharp.

logo4copygy8.gif

Well, basically I just copied the logo that we have now. Then, I added fins to lower wind resistance. And this racing stripe I feel is pretty sharp.

logo4copygy8.gif

Agreed! First prize!

Oh, and somehow, I'll find a way to work in the "but this is a contest for children!" line into this thread.

logo4copygy8.gif

Why is this no the logo yet?

Which reminds me, I was gunna put giant ass british teeth on my flag to represent Luke-o.

facepalm.jpeg

Which reminds me, I was gunna put giant ass british teeth on my flag to represent Luke-o.

facepalm.jpeg

I know that Luke-o was just responding to TI's comment, but Picard's head hanging in shame is the essence of TSM.

Clockwise from top left: 909, Thing that looks like both a hamster and a cock (?), Ghostbusters (?), Malk(?), VitaminX, Hasselhoff(Zack Malibu?), Slayer, Cobain(CWM), Stomach/intestines (?).

Double you tee eff?