TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Bored

This Week in Baseball 7/14 - 7/20

That last one was a little unfair, but three errors in an All-Star game has got to be a record.

FOX isn't even bothering with the overlong commercial breaks anymore. We may see the same Prison Break promo another 10 times.

Guest Vitamin X
Holy crap. Who woulda thought that Aaron Cook would be the National League's potential savior?

*raises hand*

Seriously, he's been the only bright star in this abysmal Rockies season. When everything looks dark, Cook is always there to win a game we really shouldn't have.

Think they could throw Tim Lincecum out there? I mean, an IV tree won't get in the way of his delivery THAT much, will it?

So what happens if the AL doesn't score in this inning or the next and Kazmir hits his pitch count?

So what happens if the AL doesn't score in this inning or the next and Kazmir hits his pitch count?

Curiously, if they used Sherrill for his last out they would hit the limit in the middle of the 18th.

Jeter, fraternization with the fans mid-game is prohibited by MLB rule.

will someone end this game, this is getting crazy. I will be shocked if their "get as many stars in 6 innings" mess comes to an end because nobody is left to cover and pitchers are thinning faster than Hogan's hair.

Okay, this is bordering on pathetic now. Uggla's looked completely outmatched up there.

Curiously, if they used Sherrill for his last out they would hit the limit in the middle of the 18th.

Wait, that's a rule? So what's Kazmir's pitch count?

Guest Smues

why the FUCK has McCann not gotten an at-bat? Yeah Martin is awesome, but christ it's not like McCann was an unworthy selection. Put him in for Uggla.

You know, I'm enjoying this, but I do feel bad for the fans at the stadium who were drinking their $8.50 Budweisers and got cut off 7 innings ago. What a buzz kill. If I wasn't drinking or had started and then been forced to stop I probably wouldn't be enjoying this game as much.

And this whole ending the game in a tie bullshit sucks just like it sucked 6 years go. Fuck that. I want the AL to win but if they run out of pitchers first they should have to forfeit. Or we should have reserve pitchers in the wings waiting for a situation like this. We had this same fucking problem and debate 6 years ago, WTF Bud!

Wait, that's a rule? So what's Kazmir's pitch count?

Three innings. Any pitch count is self-imposed.

You know, I'm enjoying this, but I do feel bad for the fans at the stadium who were drinking their $8.50 Budweisers and got cut off 7 innings ago. What a buzz kill. If I wasn't drinking or had started and then been forced to stop I probably wouldn't be enjoying this game as much.

Fuck people who go to the ballpark to drink. Seriously.

It's the whole "This time it COUNTS!" bullshit that's the problem here. Give homefield to either the Interleague winner or the team with the best record and treat the ASG like the exhibition it is and cap it at 12 innings.

Brad Lidge? This one's over.

Edited by KingPK

I said it about 6 or 7 innings ago, but I'm confident that Lidge will give up the walk off HR.

Ludwick, you cocksucker!

It would be fitting for Navarro to win this though.

If Kazmir doesn't want to pitch anymore Francona should have to take the mound.

What the fuck do you need a Red Bull for when you're out of the game and off tomorrow?

To stay awake through a game that means nothing?