TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Patty O'Green

Booking: Big Apple Spectacular 7/24

Bon Jovi rocked that bitch proper, its only straight that we follow suit. In order to give back to our fictional community of fictional fans the Big Apple Spectacular will be a free show put on in Central Park's historic Great Lawn. The Lawn, which often features concerts by the New York Philharmonic and the Metropolitan Opera, supports crowds nearing the fifty thousands. Would that many people show up for a wrestling show? Sure! People show up for free shit all the time. They just leave after 15 minutes, when they realize why exactly the show is free. The Great Lawn actually holds the distinction of being the single largest design feature that was not part of the original Greensward Plan, as drawn up by Olmsted and Vaux. At that time it was the site of the Croton Reservoir, which had been built in 1842 and required the designers fit their vision for the park around its disconcertingly rectangular dimensions. The Lawn is at the center of Central Park from 80th-86th or 79th-85th depending on what counterfeit Gucci vendor you ask. What does that mean to you? Probably nothing, but its nice to know, ain't it?

movies%20at%20bryant%20park.jpg

The night time is the right time

gl-sb-P0008591.gif

a daytime view. Notice the absence of the homeless!

movie_0461770_c73f3da827d7962d24b140846a

Amy Adams singing on the great lawn in Enchanted. I fucks wit that movie on the daily, b.

remember this replaces HD for that week!

oh shit dont call mainevent because i'm pretty sure i gave that away months ago

Edited by Patty O'Green

TITLE VS. CAREER: STEEL CAGE MATCH FOR THE OAOAST WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP

Tha Puerto Rican (Champion) vs. Vitamin X (Challenger with Princess Stacey)

STIPULATION: If Vitamin X loses, he must retire from the sport of professional wrestling FOREVER.

Edited by Ed Wood Caulfield

My stuff is gonna have to be a smidge late.

Then again, I doubt this show is going up tonight. Hell, I'll be surprised if it goes up tomorrow.

awww snap! 4-6(7?) matches are already dunzo, it just may come up tonight!

and, yep, the tour schedule says BIG APPLE SPECTACULAR 7/24

Edited by Patty O'Green

My stuff is gonna have to be a smidge late.

Then again, I doubt this show is going up tonight. Hell, I'll be surprised if it goes up tomorrow.

awww snap! 4-6(7?) matches are already dunzo, it just may come up tonight!

and, yep, the tour schedule says BIG APPLE SPECTACULAR 7/24

eeee sketch about half the matches are in so maybe we will wait till tomorrow afternoon. Word out.

Sign in to follow this