TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  

WWE Great American Bash 2008

Benjamin/Hardy was damn good, I'm all for that title change, versus the tag title one. So Smackdown now gets more titles for their show, ECW is just back to having the ECW title on their show. This is probably the slow seperation effect of ECW now longer merged with the Smackdown roster for the show tapings.

And yeah, that Punk promo was goodness.

After a couple minutes of thought, I think Delaney can be an awesome heel who gets wins due to Henry's interference, like heel Spike with the Dudley Boyz a few years back.

After a couple minutes of thought, I think Delaney can be an awesome heel who gets wins due to Henry's interference, like heel Spike with the Dudley Boyz a few years back.

I don't think he is aligned with Henry or he would have celebrated in the ring with him after the turn.

The ECW title match was weak as hell, finished by a turn that just seemed way too quick to turn Delaney.

I wish Jericho would only wrestle guys that could take the Walls properly instead of having Jericho be the one in more pain by being so hunched over so as not to actually put any pressure whatsoever on the hold.

I like the idea of Colin vs. Dreamer. Colin says Dreamer got him nowhere but constantly injured trying to be like him and we get a hardcore (fat chance) feud out of it.