TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Floridian Cool

WWE fans at their finest

In like crazy world, they sort of look like Colt Cobana and Christian Cage rip off stunt men.

It's funny because it's true. You guys should check out the other mugshots that are posted. Fun stuff!

Not a big fan of how this topic was worded. It says more about the area they are from and how they were brought up rather than what they attend or watch. That being said, what a bunch of buffoons.

This part stood out to me:

WWE officials said the crew member, an independent contractor, received medical treatment at the scene. Cote said he declined treatment at a local hospital because he did not want to "jeopardize his position" by missing WWE's next tour stop last night in Uncasville, Conn.

This part stood out to me:

WWE officials said the crew member, an independent contractor, received medical treatment at the scene. Cote said he declined treatment at a local hospital because he did not want to "jeopardize his position" by missing WWE's next tour stop last night in Uncasville, Conn.

I noticed that too. I wonder what touring employees are not considered contractors.