TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
TheFranchise

The OaO WWE Raw thread (8/25/2008)

He's alive.

I just died a little on the inside.

Or he's dead and everyone takes turns pinning his dead corpse for 20 minutes. Kane would probably get an extra special kick out of that.

As opposed to his living corpse?

When Adamle said "former World Champion..." I totally marked thinking SID was about to come out

The WHC has only been around since Fall 02. Sid is a former WWE Champion. I was thinking Orton.

King: Cena Was on an incredible roll.

Huh?

When Adamle said "former World Champion..." I totally marked thinking SID was about to come out

The WHC has only been around since Fall 02. Sid is a former WWE Champion. I was thinking Orton.

It's the same thing. It really is.

I'm really disappointed with the Mysterio thing. Not even an explanation of what went on with him and Kane?!?

So, I guess it's safe to assume he wasn't as tortured or terrorized as the angle was heading. I'm extremely disappointed they didn't have some form of explanation before announcing his participation in the scramble.

So seriously, what is TBK's chances of looking good in this scramble match?

I cant find a mitch Hedberg joke for this question.

Guess how many jelly beans are in this jar.

I'm really disappointed with the Mysterio thing. Not even an explanation of what went on with him and Kane?!?

So, I guess it's safe to assume he wasn't as tortured or terrorized as the angle was heading. I'm extremely disappointed they didn't have some form of explanation before announcing his participation in the scramble.

There may still be a payoff. Perhaps Adamle is such a dope that he would just go ahead and book the shit without considering the kind of condition and mindset that fuck it nevermind this is pretty awful I give up mid-sentence my head hurts...

So seriously, what is TBK's chances of looking good in this scramble match?

I cant find a mitch Hedberg joke for this question.

Guess how many jelly beans are in this jar.

Come on, lemme just have some.