TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Lt. Al Giardello

Actors/Actress Draft!

Time for me to make my fourth director selection:

Robert Altman

98337-004-5433F064.jpg

I especially like his work with large ensemble casts. I shall have him direct a project featuring everybody that I acquire.

I've been on a Heroes kick lately, and realize I really enjoy this guy. Not necessarily the best actor on heroes, but one of my favorites, and fits in best with the people I have so far.

Plus, if you've seen Dirty Deeds, he's a better Keanu Reeves, then Keanu reeves. (Which may or may not be a good thing.)

milo-ventimiglia-the-nbc-universal-experience-arrivals-1igrL1.jpg

Milo Ventimiglia

Scarlet Johnasson is missing from my selection on the first page, just as a heads up :)

For my next pick:

Gene Hackman

Gene%20Hackman.jpg

Can't believe he's came so far back! I have the cast for two of my movies now, probably even three, as I'll probably no doubt go very British Cinema in the end.

Time for me to make my fourth director selection:

Robert Altman

98337-004-5433F064.jpg

I especially like his work with large ensemble casts. I shall have him direct a project featuring everybody that I acquire.

son of a bitch, that was my next director

halle_berry1_300_400.jpg

Halle Berry

Fuck you

Honestly, I was suprised to find out that Hugh Jackman and Halle Berry were still available. LaBeof was my late round pick anyways.

Fourth director selection, a guy Laurence Olivier credited as the guy who taught him how to act for the big screen, he's gonna be a guy I'll pair with some of my lesser talented actors to get the best out of them:

william_wyler.jpg

William Wyler

I now own two of the winningest Academy Award directors in John Ford and William Wyler. Go me.

I can't name every actor or actress off the top of my head. I come up with messed up movie ideas and I draft those people. Get over it.

If we were going to pick the best actor or actress ever, that thread would never end.

I'm picking "The Rock" Dwayne Johnson.