TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Craig Th

Fall TV Schedule

When has (or when does) True Blood started? Been so busy lately, I forgot about it.

Anyone excited for a new Kitchen Nightmares on FOX? That just started again last week with a revisited episode to a handful of the places Ramsey went to in last season.

Probably just Fringe and Sons of Anarchy as far as new shows. Then of course the shows I currently watch (Mythbusters, BSG, and a few others).

Probably just Fringe and Sons of Anarchy as far as new shows. Then of course the shows I currently watch (Mythbusters, BSG, and a few others).

We're all free men protected by the constitution. You could look any way you want, chief.

Not a lot. I think 90210 is the only new show I'm watching. Other than that, it's the same as last year (How I Met Your Mother, Big Bang Theory, Amazing Race, Dirty Sexy Money, Biggest Loser, House, and Chuck when I think of it).

Dexter, Californication, True Blood, Sons of Anarchy for now.

I think i'm going to be adding the mentalist to my lineup this fall...ive heard rave reviews about the pilot...plus the dude in the show appeals to my fiancee so i can watch it without her complaining...

The Mentalist looks like a ripoff of Psych which I cant stand, although Im sure it will take itself way more seriously.

Psych isnt a bad show...at least not to me...but i do like the serious tone the mentalist looks to be taking..seems like it will have some pretty intense crimes and storylines...

I'll probably get into more shows, but this is what I'll definitely watch.

Monday: Big Bang Theory, HIMYM, Heroes, end of the MNF game.

Tuesday: Nothing jumps out

Wednesday: Mythbusters

Thursday: The Office

Friday & Saturday: See Tuesday

In '09 there's also 24, Scrubs and Rescue Me to look forward to. There's always 24/7 and Netflix (especially since I'll be able to watch stuff via my 360 soon) to fill in the gaps.

Edited by KingPK

also eleventh hour looks like it could be interesting next month...rufus sewell is the man..

Ever since I first got a DVR, I've made it a rule to never watch anything other than sporting events live (And, if it's not the Kings or the Monarchs, I may not even watch that live). But, here's what I've got on my DVR schedule:

Monday: Big Bang Theory, HIMYM, Chuck, 2.5 Men, Heroes, RAW

Tuesday: E60, NCIS, ECW

Wednesday: Bones, Pushing Daisies, 'Til Death, Private Practice, Dirty Sexy Money

Thursday: Grey's Anatomy, ER, Mad Men, Impact

Friday: Life, Smackdown

The Shield (of course).

Law And Order- SVU- The new season hasn't disappointed, I like the new Assistant DA.

Knight Rider- I was pleasantly surprised, and I really like the new souped-up KITT.

Criminal Minds- slipped a bit last year but still a good show

Sons of Anarchy

The 24 TV Movie in November...I've been going through 24 withdrawal since last year.

And next winter/spring I'll have 24, Saving Grace, and Burn Notice to keep me company.