TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
DrVenkman PhD

WWE Folder Classics

Here's a wacky idea I had recently. This could either be a big waste of time or a fun look into some past zaniness of the WWE folder - no way to know without trying!

First up, something from my younger days that I'm not that thrilled I posted, but I think as soon as it was clear (about 5 posts in) that this was legit, it became pretty funny.

The Death of Vader?

I would like to make a note that I was being intentionally pretentious with one of my comments but for whatever reason didn't bother to defend that. I'm also happy with the way Bruiser Chong took the Simpsons quote set-up I left out there for someone to take.

Also, please don't bump any of these.

I remember that some poster (who likely doesn't even post anymore) had a picture of Vader in his sig with "He's alive!" for the longest time after, even when he was still actively posting. I guess he was just really excited, and who wouldn't be? If we died, we would have never been able to witness this is 2005...

http://www.dailymotion.com/relevance/searc...mbarrassi_sport

Too bad the old SD! threads where we would spend hours posting random pictures to amuse ourselves until the spoilers were up would now be

X

Heyman Booking meeting:

X

BENIOT IS BURIED!

X

LOL

X

That one is in classics. I think my thread about a house show I went to that had them is what spawned it.

I never got into the Rudo threads.

Oh, the threads about the Hassan-Taker angle were awesome