TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
dubq

Aronofsky's "The Wrestler"

I read Striker already made a negative comment about it on ECW last week.

Yeah, I saw the same thing. I expect it to get amped up once the movie gets a wide release and/or when the Oscars get closer.

I loved that they sort of

did the opposite of the "they look into the crowd and see the formerly unsupportive character finally showing up" thing at the end when Marissa Tomei's character left during the last match.

I'm in the middle of watching it....

marisa tomei naked = OMFG

You find a good torrent to share?

I download all mine from torrentleech which is invitation only/closed registration

but it just leaked online a cpl hrs ago, it should be up on piratebay, isohunt, and all the other public torrent trackers along with XWT, pwtorrents and all the wrestling torrent trackers here sometime soon this evening

I assume PWTorrent will have it quicker than most. Hopefully tomorrow.

I just checked XWT and it's ALREADY up there :headbang:

if you guys see two different versions, grab the release by Lynks, it's better quality than the release from ORC

Really? Based on the screenshots, the 1.38GB ORC version is much better than the smaller one.

reviews said ORC's had some random blocking throughout...

the Lynks release is pretty damn good quality for an early screener..no watermarks either

It was real good to see

Ernest 'The Cat' Miller

...he's gained a good bit of weight, but I guess that's partially for his next upcoming role in

a HBO George Foreman biography

Was a really, really good film...the ending was perfect

I can definitely see why Vinnie Mac didn't like the film at all though, it portrays wrestling (indy wrestling albeit) in a light that VKM has fought to pull his company out of for decades, and has done a damn good job of doing....

It JUST leaked online

If there is any demand for it from you guys, I can upload it to a public download source

MEMEMEMEMEMEME!!!

*ahem*

Sorry. I would certainly like to see it if possible.

Same here.

Really? Based on the screenshots, the 1.38GB ORC version is much better than the smaller one.

reviews said ORC's had some random blocking throughout...

the Lynks release is pretty damn good quality for an early screener..no watermarks either

I'm about 2/3 of the way through the ORC d/l. I'll scan through the file tonight and post the issues of it (if any).

EDIT - The ORC torrent on XWT is A-OK. Perfectly in sync.

The flick was definitely unsurprisingly depressing. But it was still depressing watching it even though it's expected to be depressing. I am aware that made little to no sense.

I'll get to upping the file after dinner guys

best place to upload a 700mb+ file? megaupload.com?

Yeah that would probably be the best place to do it. I forgot you were talking about the Lynks release which is under megaupload's 1GB limit.

you can also DL it from zshare...the link to download the file is usually right above or below the stream player

Saw it in theaters tonight and it was quite a good movie but largely reliant on Rourke which is fine because he fucking shines in it. Wood is nothing special but Tomei delivers enough though IMO not enough to qualify as Oscar material. Our theater was located in one of the swankier areas of downtown Toronto so seeing all of the WASP-ish white people in their Burberrry scarves cringe at some of the more hardcore stuff.

I might be alone in this but growing up a huge wrestling fan for a good part of my life I found myself not laughing at things that others ( likely non-wrestling fans) were laughing much harder at.