TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Vitamin X

NFL Week 3

Kind of a subdued Flea Flicker in the Bengals game as Palmer turns the play into a soft touch pass for fifteen yards. Every time I've seen that play before it's either resulted in 40+ yards or complete failure.

Guest Tzar Lysergic
Agent, the distribution map says Fort Wayne doesn't get any Fox game at all today? rly?

No. I've got the Bears right now.

Guest Tzar Lysergic

Oh man, Orton just got walloped, was sent flying onto the back of a defender who was on the ground, spun a full circle, and landed on the turf. Someone gif that, because it was beautiful. Looked like breakdancing.

How does someone as large as Brandon Jacobs run so softly most of the time? Ward and Bradshaw seek out contact more than he does and they're half his size.

For the second time this season, the Bucs will have a chance to drive in the last 2 minutes to either win or force overtime. I'm sitting here watching the little colored lines move on NFL.com and I feel absolutely sick to my stomach. I have no idea how coaches do this for a living.

Manning to Boss TD, but I think there's too much time left. Cincy will at least get a better than average chance to tie it up with a FG here.

OH MY GOD the Giants are going to lose to the Bengals

Lol?

If the Raiders can hang on, when was the last time they were above .500?

I just checked and it seems to be in week 3 in 2004 (2-1).

Guest Tzar Lysergic

Fuck! fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck

Griese just drove the Bucs 80 yards to force overtime.

Notable is the fact that nearly every yard was gained on the same goddamn slant pattern over the middle that Chicago failed to adjust to.

Guest Smues

Damn Bengals get to the 3 yard line, but there's only 4 seconds left so they're going to have to go for the tie and not the win.

Damn Bengals get to the 3 yard line, but there's only 4 seconds left so they're going to have to go for the tie and not the win.

They took way to much time setting up that final pass attempt.

Guest Smues

Giants win the toss. I don't have faith in the Bengals defense after that last drive, but who knows. Is it too early in the season to start the annual debate on NFL OT rules vs College OT rules?

Guest Tzar Lysergic

I don't really like it, but it's the smart move. Which is more likely? They land the hail mary or win on a lateral-fest, or turn the ball over and blow it?