TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
DangerousDamon

9/18 Impact Spoilers

The show opened up with Samoa Joe cutting a promo on Sting. Joe ripped him for not dedicating himself to TNA like everyone else on the roster.

(1) Christian Cage & AJ Styles d. The Motorcity Machine Guns. After the match Alex Shelley flipped Cage off.

(2) The Prince Justice Brotherhood d. Petey Williams, Jimmy Rave & Johnny Devine. After the match Devine and Rave along with Lance Rock attacked Petey Williams seemingly turning him face.

- Jackie Moore came out to the Spanish announce table and slapped Hector Guerrero. This led to LAX coming out and being attacked by Beer Money.

- Sting came to he ring and cut a promo of his own. He said Joe does not respect him and that he will beat some respect into him at Bound for Glory.

(3) Booker T d. Jay Lethal.

(4) Rhino & Taylor Wilde d. Velvet Sky & Kute Kip. After the match Awesome Kong laid out Wilde and Rhino with Awesome Bombs.

- Jeff Jarrett came to the ring and cut a promo. He said Sting is full of garbage. He said AJ Styles and Samoa Joe have carried TNA while he has been gone and that Sting has done nothing. Kurt Angle comes out and says Jeff Jarrett is washed up and challenges him to a match at Bound for Glory. Jarrett says he doesn't have it him anymore but he knows someone who does. Jeff points to the big screen where Mick Foley shows up and says "Bang Bang".

(4) Rhino & Taylor Wilde d. Velvet Sky & Kute Kip. After the match Awesome Kong laid out Wilde and Rhino with Awesome Bombs.

!!!

Fucking agreed.

And I get a cookie for TNA going with the "Sting isn't TNA" storyline.

As long as Alex Shelley is jobbing I'll always be in a bad mood. But also, why is Beer Money still feuding with LAX? They're the champs, and have beaten them twice in a row.

I'm tired of MCMG jobbing to makeshift teams myself.

We sure these are the full spoilers? Seems a bit short for an entire show, especially having only four matches. But I gotta admit, even I don't really see anything to complain about here. (Oh, I could nitpick about Lethal or the MCMGs (whom I don't personally care about, but they are over) jobbing all the time, but I mean serious fuckups like TNA usually does every week.) I might actually watch this episode, it's been a couple months since I've seen a full show.

Yeah...I think there might be some matches missing. 4 matches for a two hour show doesn't seem right.

These are probably the full spoilers, as I would expect some of those promos by Sting, Joe, and Jarrett to be somewhat lengthy. But they still could tape some more stuff tonight, I suppose.

I actually was already kind of looking forward to Angle/Jarrett, but now Foley/Angle, thats much better to say the least. I suppose Jarrett/Angle will be on the backburner until they slow build a full Jarrett return to the ring. I am definately not minding Jarrett not returning to the ring right now, with Foley coming in, it's just kind of the wrong time to even jumpstart that anyway when the focus should be on Foley. I don't know in what capacity he will be now, if he will take up a non-wrestling role or if he's just going to fall back into obscurity again (as I'm sure if they would have anticipated Foley coming in months ago, they wouldn't have even started teasing Jarrett in the first place)...we'll see what happens.

The TNA website is pimping out like crazy Foley showing up on Thursday, by the way.

He doesn't show up does he? Just on the screen?

Eh, its technically him still showing up, I guess.

Yeah...I think there might be some matches missing. 4 matches for a two hour show doesn't seem right.

It could mean (shock horror) all the matches get a really good length of time to them.

If they MCMG go into a fued with Christian/AJ, that could do wonders for the team - it's their first fued since being jobbed to Team 3D.

Isn't that the feud where MCMG didn't want to blade?

I don't get where all this "The MCMG losing all the time sucks" stuff is coming from, they were booked really strong and won a lot of matches during the TNA World X Cup .

They were being punished for a bit, due to not blading in the Team 3D fued, but that all seems to be over now. They were booked very strong during the X Cup and are now fueding with two main eventers. Granted, I'd of prefered it to be a "proper" tag team, but a means to an end I guess.

I kind of liked the ending of the six-man match. Petey as a face can work as the fans seem to be behind him more then not. Also, the ref (not sure if he is a wrestler on the indies) looks like he might be able to go.

Roxxi is damn hot, and she's better looking in person as I met her at a recent house show in Long Island. Traci as well looks better live than on TV.

The Suicide costume looked pretty good, from what we were shown. I think this might not be horrible, but nothing too great. I want to see it first before jumping to conclusion about it though.

This was a pretty fun show tonight. I've said for a long time that Jeff Jarrett has been miscast for nearly 15 years as a heel. He's far too soft spoken and generally likable to have been in such a role. I don't want to see him main eventing or winning titles at this point, but I'd quite enjoy seeing him in a face authority figure role.