TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Tzar Lysergic

NFL Week Four

Marvin, what the hell is with LeRon McClain getting more touches than Ray Rice? The guy's talented.

Ray Rice has a minor case of fumblitis. McClain is a bruising, hard hitting back and I think he meshes well with the way they want to run the offense.

Long term I gotta believe its Ray Rice but for now..its the McClain/Pain ticket (stolen from a newspaper headline last monday).

The Steelers get a first down!

Tony Kornheiser thinking aloud to start the third "Why are they lined up in the shotgun? Power has been Pittsburgh offence for forty years!?" has pretty well been the quintessential call this game so far from what I've seen.

Rice had a fumble in the red zone in week 1.

I have a problem with them going all pass happy up 10 points. This is when they usually just start to pound the other team with the run..I know they want flacco to look good on national TV and all but still.

So what just happened in the last few minutes? Last I checked, 6 minutes left in the 3rd, and the Steelers only had 3.
Steelers got a td (aided by a 15 yard penalty for a late hit ob) and then like the next play Flacco fumbled and they took it in for a TD.

Am I wrong for being so surprised the news of a guy getting his leg amputated got ZERO reaction in here (aside from the initial mention of it)?

Everyone who is invested in the stock market lost an arm and a leg today. What makes him so special?

The Steelers officially have no running game for the time being. Injury report coming out of week 4:

RG Kendall Simmons out for season

RB Willie Parker out week 5

RB Rashard Mendenhall out for season

RB Carey Davis out week 5

That leaves Mewelde Moore and....Mewelde Moore. Anyone have Shaun Alexander's phone number?

The Steelers officially have no running game for the time being. Injury report coming out of week 4:

RG Kendall Simmons out for season

RB Willie Parker out week 5

RB Rashard Mendenhall out for season

RB Carey Davis out week 5

That leaves Mewelde Moore and....Mewelde Moore. Anyone have Shaun Alexander's phone number?

I hear that Cedric Benson isn't doing much.

According to Wiki, the Steelers have RB Justin Vincent (from LSU) on their practice squad right now.

I'm guessing they'll call him up if the veteran RBs on the bonepile right now, like Cedric Benson, look particularly unappealing.

1:00 Games

ATL @ CAR - W

CLE @ CIN - W

HOU @ JAC - W

DEN @ KC - L

SF @ NO - W

ARI @ NYJ - L

GB @ TB - W

MIN @ TEN - W

4:00 Games

SD @ OAK - W

BUF @ STL - W