TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Mik

What is the most important thing in your life?

Well - mine is easy and boring.

My dog, Jack.

n408476_37134449_1164.jpg

I think I'm way more interested to see what some of the other responses will be. I trust you guys to not let me down.

My dick. Too big to fit in no Lifestyles.

The real answer to this question is my bitch. Whether I like it or not, everything in my life comes back to her in one way or another. Except for the message board stuff, which is why I spend 19 hours a day online.

No, no. I'd be miserable one way or the other. The boyfriend-girlfriend stuff is as good with her as it would likely be with anyone else. My restlessness with the sex stuff is pretty natural. I doubt that's going anywhere. Isn't everyone who's been with one person for years and years and years a little curious as to what it would be like with someone else?

Ok I just wanted to test the waters with my original post. The most important thing in my life is being the mixed martial arts moderator on this message board. You know...when I'm having a long day and nothing is going right...just the thought of potentially editing an EHME post helps me make it through the day. I'd also have to say that the day I first received access to the staff folder is right up there with graduating college, the day I moved to Australia, and the day I closed on my home as the happiest days of my life. In fact, it easily surpasses all three. Combined.

Isn't everyone who's been with one person for years and years and years a little curious as to what it would be like with someone else?

Every day of my life.

Guest Vitamin X
And my bike.

YES. That one, too.

As a serious answer, I can't really say I have anything really important in my life other than my mom, who helped me rehab and put up with a lot of bullshit from me and got me on a good track. Aside from that, maybe my education and the outrageous amount of debt I owe because of it makes me feel ambiguous towards it, but really I could lose just about everything else and I would be fine. I have very little emotional attachment to a lot of things right now. I don't even really expect that to change within the next 5-10 years, either.

I took some pills today that I am still under the influence of... Smileys, to be exact. Their only real effects are openess (amongst those you already trusted) and intense and constant self-analysis (suprisingly positive). Somehow, this still ranks as the proudest moment of my entire day thus far. :wub:

It took me a long time to figure out that they were intended to make you feel good about yourself somehow. I was, for some bizarre reason which now makes no sense whatsoever to me, under the impression that they were called 'Happy Jacks' as well. That's not exactly a morose handle. Maybe because I've been starting to feel that the Who were actually a bit shit album-wise recently or something. I don't know.

edit: oh, and they supposedly have some amphetamine like qualities and yet they would seem to have destroyed my appetite entirely. Strange.