TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Mik

What is the most important thing in your life?

Come to think of it, I need to start using more Blue Velvet quotes...

"Shut up! It's Daddy, you shithead, where's my bourbon?"

"Don't toast to my health, toast to my fuck!"

"Baby wants to fuuuck!"

"No I want you to fuck it. Shit, yes, pour the fuckin' beer."

"Fuck you you fuckin' fuck!" (this one I have been saying for a while)

It's why Dennis Hopper was my first selected actor in the actor draft.

That, because you high those three things in the highest esteem of your life, that you are pathetic. Really pathetic.

Not to mention that you have probably the gayest quote by Mike Tyson ever in your sig.

That, because you high those three things in the highest esteem of your life, that you are pathetic. Really pathetic.

Not to mention that you have probably the gayest quote by Mike Tyson ever in your sig.

Well that's my business nigga, I don't give a fuck what you think.

And that quote by Tyson is great. I suppose it'd be better if I put, "I'mma fuck you till you love me, faggot?" GTFO bitch.

I was thinking that too. Don't you have a fucking KID on the way?

Kid's already here. Did you miss this piece of EHME parenting?

Yeah she's a great mother, she doesn't even bitch at the fact I go out every weekend, party my ass off, get drunk and fuck some random hoodrat... While she stays at home with the daughter. What more can I ask for?

Well that's my business nigga, I don't give a fuck what you think.

And that quote by Tyson is great. I suppose it'd be better if I put, "I'mma fuck you till you love me, faggot?" GTFO bitch.

Wow, you are so cool. Look at you, not caring what I think, telling me that what I think is wrong, then telling me to get the fuck out. If there was an award shit like this, you'd win it a thousand times over.

I was thinking that too. Don't you have a fucking KID on the way?

Kid's already here. Did you miss this piece of EHME parenting?

Yeah she's a great mother, she doesn't even bitch at the fact I go out every weekend, party my ass off, get drunk and fuck some random hoodrat... While she stays at home with the daughter. What more can I ask for?

Man, I feel sorry for that kid. I really do.

Wow, you are so cool. Look at you, not caring what I think, telling me that what I think is wrong, then telling me to get the fuck out. If there was an award shit like this, you'd win it a thousand times over.

[Ludacris]Get out my business, my biznass

Stay the fuck up out my biznass, ah

'Cause these niggas all up in my shit and it's my business,

my biznass

Stay the fuck up out my biznass, 'cause it's mine, oh mine

My business, my biznass

Stay the fuck up out my biznass

'Cause these niggas all up in my shit.......[/Ludacris]

[you're contemptible scum]

[Ludacris]Get out my business, my biznass

Stay the fuck up out my biznass, ah

'Cause these niggas all up in my shit and it's my business,

my biznass

Stay the fuck up out my biznass, 'cause it's mine, oh mine

My business, my biznass

Stay the fuck up out my biznass

'Cause these niggas all up in my shit.......[/Ludacris]

[/you're contemptible scum]

Big deal, I go out and party on the weekend. I work my ass off during the week, and see my kid pretty much daily and provide for her. I'm 2 fucking 1 years old, I'm enjoying it awhile I can.

Some of you guys are just very judgemental.

Big deal, I go out and party on the weekend. I work my ass off during the week, and see my kid pretty much daily and provide for her. I'm 2 fucking 1 years old, I'm enjoying it awhile I can.

When it comes to kids, I don't fuck around. Call that judgmental if you want, but shit. You're a piece of shit who gives those crazy nuts who wants parenting license, a good excuse.

And I was one of those people who congratulated you with sincerity. Man, I got burnt there.

hey now, as long as he don't chris benoit his kid, or ends up beating a kid down cause he distracted him during a UFC event or Madden game, he's gonna be good. We gotta a lot of functional addicts who make decent parents... I'm more worried about the worshiper of their own kids these days. The family destroyers and all.

So you're saying as long as he doesn't kill or beat his kid, his kid will grow up to be a-okay?

God, you're dumb. Don't you get it? You FORFEITED your party years when you have a kid; that's the deal. There's something bigger than you out there in the world right now, and it's your basic responsibility as a reproducing human being to make sure that your child grows up in loving arms, and not reckless abandon in the name of going out and fucking hoodrats whenever you want. I'm 1 fucking 7 years old, and I can understand this responsibility better than you can.

Futhermore, don't tell us you're having a kid, relate the ways that you still haven't changed, then expect us to just shake your hand instead of calling you on your shit.

Do me a favor, pick up a book on developmental psychology. Not a book on how to raise children, but developmental psychology, and maybe then tell us what you learned.

So you're saying as long as he doesn't kill or beat his kid, his kid will grow up to be a-okay?

Well, yeah. I know plenty of people from the ideal stable home who have grown up to be fuck ups. In fact this board is full of 'em. I'm one of 'em.

You and me agree on a surprising number of issues, I think we would get along well. But a child needs more than just not beating them. It's just a fact that children develop the best and most happily under constant love, attention, and affection.

You and me agree on a surprising number of issues, I think we would get along well. But a child needs more than just not beating them. It's just a fact that children develop the best and most happily under constant love, attention, and affection.

This is true. Hopefully this girl that EHME knocked up gets the right idea and leaves him and takes up his part of the responsibility for the kid's sake.