TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Vitamin X

NFL Week 7

Guest Tzar Lysergic

Hot shit on special teams! Kluwe's got the yips. Dropped the snap, kick was blocked, he tries to kick it again right into the arms of Garrett Wolfe who takes it all the way in. Hooray!

What the fuck is happening to the Cowboys?

Romo will be in the game by the 2nd half.

Guest Tzar Lysergic

ANOTHER special teams gaffe ends in six points for Chicago.

Next drive for Minnesota..Interception. Shit yeah. Now capitalize!

Guest Tzar Lysergic

The Chicago Bears Red Raiders have been utilizing the no huddle(!) to take a 34-24 lead early in the third.

I..I can't believe I'm saying this, but Kyle Orton looks like Peyton fuckin' Manning out there. Reading the defense perfectly, throwing goddamned darts right into his receivers' hands. And the Offensive line! The offensive line is playing well!

31-7 Rams. This is so much fun to watch. To think I was upset earlier in the day about getting this game.

Guest Tzar Lysergic

The Bears need to work the corners here. Make that fat Williams fucker run for a while.

Deuce McAllister fails to convert on 4th and 1. This team's inability to convert on short yardage running plays is disgusting. We just don't have it today.

Guest Tzar Lysergic

This is really a terrific ballgame, but watching Dallas get taken to the woodshed by St. Loluis has to be delightf.....ANOTHER INTERCEPTION~!

YES! Fuck Gus Frerotte in his stupid ass!

Where was this smart play last week?

4th and 2 on the three and AGAIN we can't convert.

This follows up games in Denver and Washington where failing to convert on 3rd and 1 cost us the game. This is just disgusting.

So Brad Johnson can't score touchdowns and the Dallas secondary/linemen/linebackers can't stop them. I'm wondering what underground bunker the Rams escaped from to replace that team that was dressed as them for the first few weeks. Cause really, Marc Bugler and Jim Hasslet should not equal two wins over two of the best NFC teams. And unless Romo is playing defense I don't know how much of a difference he'd make.

So sure, put him in and let the Rams rip his pinkie completely off