TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Vitamin X

NFL Week 7

What sucks about living in Western New York is that the NFL thinks you're part of the NY Metro media market and I get stuck with Jets/Raiders instead of Colts/Packers for my only 4:00 game. :angry:

Guest Tzar Lysergic

First place in the NFC North! Hooray!

Allowing 41 points at home is unacceptable, though.

I'm wondering what underground bunker the Rams escaped from to replace that team that was dressed as them for the first few weeks. Cause really, Marc Bugler and Jim Hasslet should not equal two wins over two of the best NFC teams.

Maybe Scott Linehan is a horrible coach.

WTF ever, Dallas. Thank God this game wasn't on in Houston today because I'm pissed off enough about it. If I'd to watch that 'effort' I might have broken the new HDTV.

So glad I got tickets to the Baltimore game now. At least it will now DEFINITELY be the final game at Texas Stadium.

Guest Vitamin X

I'm actually fairly convinced right now that Scott Linehan was the Rams' biggest problem. I thought they had a fair amount of talent and they weren't THAT bad as their play so far had indicated, so get a competent dude who's actually been there done that like Jim Haslett and all of a sudden they can win some games.

Guest Vitamin X

Aw, shit. Nice move there, Green Bay special teams. Too bad you couldn't recover that one. Shit. Now you give up some field position.

WHAT. THE. FUCK.

Guest Vitamin X

AwShucks looking more like AwFuck! right now. Come on dude, team's only down by 3.

Guest Tzar Lysergic

Colts D needs to get off the goddamn field. This means doing more than Freeney doing pirouettes while Rodgers checks down.

Guest Vitamin X

Ryan Grant would like to thank the Indianapolis Colts at this time for being a slump-buster.

What's making this even more awesome is that the Colts are playing EXACTLY like the Packers have been during that losing streak. The offense, specifically the passing game, keeps them competitive, but stupid penalties, bad tackling and calls on defense, and not being able to control the ball are killing them.

17-7 Pack. This ain't Joe Flacco anymore, Dungy.

10-6 is going to make the playoffs in the AFC this year. Look at the number of 3 or 4 loss teams ALREADY on that side:

Bengals - 7

Chiefs - 5

Chargers - 4

Raiders - 4 (and playing)

Dolphins - 4

Texans - 4 (and playing)

Jaguars - 3

Browns - 3 (and playing)

Ravens - 3

and the Colts have 2 and are losing, the Jets have 2 and are losing...and either New England or Denver gets their 3rd loss tomorrow

Guest Vitamin X
Another Favre INT dooms the Jets.

Another pick 6 on Manning. 99 Yard return.

Gotta love this sequence of events. 34-7 Packers. I am one happy, happy guy, especially considering this team is so banged up going into the bye week this is just perfect. I think these Packers have proven they're still a contender, even in the tough as hell NFC.

Guest Vitamin X

OH WHAT THE HELL FUCK YOU CBS I WANTED TO SEE THE PACKERS FINISH STOMPING THE SHIT OUT OF THE COLTS FOR THE LAST FOUR MINUTES, YOU ASSHOLES.