TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
DrVenkman PhD

WWE Raw - October 20, 2008

For some reason I am forgetting what the WWE celebrated as a milestone a few weeks back. What was that milestone?

They should never go to Corpus Christi ever again. That was the town they were in when Benoit went on his rampage.

They should never go to Corpus Christi ever again. That was the town they were in when Benoit went on his rampage.

No, that was Atlanta.

Raw was from Corpus Christi the day they found out Benoit went nuts.

That was actually a pretty nice heel move by Jericho...

But Jericho should have gotten the pin instead of being DQ'ed.

Why doesnt Batista win for pinning Henry when Jericho lost?

Because Jericho might beat Kane, and Batista might not, I would assume.

Yikes...

Well, I would assume that the rule is still in place that the person who looks weak prior to the PPV will end up winning.

I'm still trying to figure out how Jericho is going to retain on Sunday. By all rights he looks really weak right now while Batista looks utterly dominant, and there will be either Austin or Michaels as ref to boot. The only thing I can figure is a Dusty Finish with the guest ref blatantly screwing Jericho at the PPV and Adamle being forced to reverse the decision.

what a waste of time, except for the old reminder of the Lawler/Santino feud.

Santino sucks, get the belt off of him, let him and Hass be the jobber comedy team and then get rid of them in 8 months.

Blasphemy! That segment was the most entertaining part of Raw. Santino rules the mic. I loved his segue, telling Duggan he's jealous cuz he doesn't have the Honk-A-Meter. (Even if it is a ripoff of the Clock-Trolla)

Anyhow the show was just "there" tonight. Even the hard sell for the PPV seemed subdued. The 2 tag matches were good,but the main event made Jericho and Regal look bad. It seems like Chris is regressing back to his whiny heel days of his 01-04 heel run(and not in a good and entertaining way like his WCW days) , instead of the cold and calculating, heartless character he created during the early part of the HBK feud. It makes him far too generic IMO.