TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Hawk 34

Raw 10.27.08

They don't?

Not that I hear. Fans really suck nowadays. The only heels that ever really get much heat are Edge and Jericho.

I think it's more, this stupid feud. Because fans still really love DX.

They on a regular basis, would at least get some reaction...but as soon as they bring up DX, the crowd just doesn't find it funny, and instead doesn't say shit.

They don't?

Not that I hear. Fans really suck nowadays. The only heels that ever really get much heat are Edge and Jericho.

Are you sure?

I'm pretty sure Orton, Miz/Morrison, Vicke, Show, and JBL all get a reactions.

Do you mean heels that gets face reactions?

They don't?

Are you sure?

Vickie gets heat because people are legitimately pissed off that she's still around. People don't give a shit about JBL for the most part, and Big Show barely gets more reaction than him. Orton I can understand since he's kinda straddling the face/heel line, but he should be getting a lot more heel heat than he is.

I mean it's not like I can't tell by the crowd whether these guys are faces or heels, but I miss the days when people would really get BOOed.

They don't?

Are you sure?

Vickie gets heat because people are legitimately pissed off that she's still around. People don't give a shit about JBL for the most part, and Big Show barely gets more reaction than him. Orton I can understand since he's kinda straddling the face/heel line, but he should be getting a lot more heel heat than he is.

I mean it's not like I can't tell by the crowd whether these guys are faces or heels, but I miss the days when people would really get BOOed.

And you know this how? Is everybody you named getting "X-Pac heat", because they get BOOed?

It's obvious Vickie gets legit heat, hell she has a spot designed for the crowd to boo, and they do it every time. Show has been getting heel heat since he turned, and Orton gets an awesome reaction all the time.

They don't?

Are you sure?

And you know this how? Is everybody you named getting "X-Pac heat", because they get BOOed?

It's obvious Vickie gets legit heat, hell she has a spot designed for the crowd to boo, and they do it every time. Show has been getting heel heat since he turned, and Orton gets an awesome reaction all the time.

No, just Vickie. As for the other guys, there's a difference between getting heel heat (as I said they all do) and getting HEEL HEAT. When you can clearly see most of the fans just sitting there doing nothing, the guy isn't getting a great reaction.

I'm not saying these guys aren't good heels. I'm just saying that today's fans are too lazy to really react to anyone but the top guys, and it sucks.

As for the Vickie heat spot ("EXCUSE ME!"), the fact that she does it only strengthens my point. Morrison specifically 'sssh'ed the crowd so that he would get more boos; the fans weren't really loud before that.

It seems you're a bit bias, but hey, to each their own.

What would I be biased towards? I don't think you get my point.

I meant towards Vickie.

Oh. Well, you may be right in that case. I absolutely hate Vickie. I think she's a fat, ugly, and overall disgusting human being. So if I were to ever go to a Smackdown show, I would boo her 100% for that reason.

I thought that Batista is not sorry and doesn't love Shawn. He shoulda gotten a face full of boot.

Batista teaming with Shawn a few months ago, was the reason I stopped enjoying the Jericho/Michaels feud a little.

I absolutely hate Vickie. I think she's a fat, ugly, and overall disgusting human being.

Well, now, that's a little uncalled for.

Her continued presence on my television is uncalled for.

EDIT: To make my Vickie comments even more uncalled for, let me say the following.

There is nothing I'd rather see on WWE TV than for Paul Burchill to curb stomp Vickie and then for Orton to kick her in her gullet.

I absolutely hate Vickie. I think she's a fat, ugly, and overall disgusting human being.

Well, now, that's a little uncalled for.

Her continued presence on my television is uncalled for.

EDIT: To make my Vickie comments even more uncalled for, let me say the following.

There is nothing I'd rather see on WWE TV than for Paul Burchill to curb stomp Vickie and then Orton kick her in her gullet.

Now that's not a nice thing to say about the Slimer of the WWE.