TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Tzar Lysergic

NFL WEEK 10

Is Sage Rosenfels the worst QB ever? After the infamous Indianapolis performance where he just handed them the game he has thrown the ball directly at Ray Lewis twice this game. I don't think Ray Lewis was even playing coverage either time, it looked more like he was taking some time to stand by himself and think and just ended up with the ball.

Chad Pennington fumbles the ball, Seattle gets it inside the 20 with 2 minutes to go but they're challenging. It'll be 4th down if it's overturned.

He was down. Miami should win this challenge.

Rosenfels has thrown 4 ints now, this one to Rolle..ouch

The Ravens might score 40 points vs Houston..wow

Further proof the Texans have a 25 year plan in place. Didn't they build this team specifically for defense?

Wow...9-0. I never would have imagined that this team would be so good this year. They are doing it in a completely different way than NE did last year too. Grinding it out and making the plays when they have to. These guys just know how to get it done.

Guest Israeli Mixed Wrestling
Did the Bears make Kerry Collins look good?

He may have gone over 300 yards. Career high!

I think Drew Brees might actually break the passing yards record this year. He's having an awful game today, but is now pushing 400 yards.

Edit--Meaningless TD puts him at 420 and right near 3,000 for the year.

Guest Israeli Mixed Wrestling
If they look at Peterson's shadow, they'll see the ball was clearly over the goal line.

The Vikings have Amanda Wenk at running back?

A decent amount of people thought Detroit had a chance to beat Jacksonville today but I wasn't buying that for one second and sadly, I was right. At least Drew Stanton played though (and hey, he even got to throw a TD).

Not much to say about the Jets game today except that it was funny to see Favre still throw terrible balls that should have been interceptions even when up by thirty points or more. Nice to see Kellen Clemens get some playing time in the fourth quarter.

The Thursday night game's gonna be intense.