TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
HollywoodSpikeJenkins

KANERULESFAN

Guest C*Z*E*C*H
Well, if he's not a gimmick why are we keeping him around?

We all forgot our passwords, so we can't ban him, or perform any routine board maintenance. We really fucked this one up.

CWM has the admin password, and he's still recovering from getting his fluids replaced or whatever. Man, I'm the worst Acting Managing Editor ever.

You have chosen to ignore all posts from: KANERULESFAN.

· View this post

· Un-ignore KANERULESFAN

It's really a lovely thing.

IF THAT IS U IN YOUR SIG THEN U KNOW WHAT

u ain';t SHTI

I CAN'T WAIT FOR YOU TO FIGHT KANE AND GET CUOEKSLAMED!

just cause i am enw here doesn't mean u can push me aroubdn faggotdazzle

:boxing: :firing:

klook, if I am a gimmick, WHAT ARE ALL OF U... whjy is iot so wrong to come here and talk about dudes I love, KANE, he's so great, just beacuse i don't watch ROH, don't hate me... i was looking throughg POSTS of epople, and lots of u seem like gimmicks, like that guy who made fun of me above, FAg-us... why is he allowed to be gimmick poster, but I am accused of being a gimmick, whenI tell who I am, I am JUSTIN 22, LOVE KANE, WORK AT HOT TOPIC

When you're pointing your finger at KANERULESFAN, three more fingers are pointing back at you. Who's the real gimmick here?

SO SEZ YOU!

When you're pointing your finger at KANERULESFAN, three more fingers are pointing back at you. Who's the real gimmick here?

I point with my hand as if I'm karate chopping the air, all fingers extended.

The fact he's added double posting to his character traits makes him that much more annoying.

However, his line in the Box Office totals about "The Obama Factor" made me laugh.

The fact he's added double posting to his character traits makes him that much more annoying.

youre the gimmick poster, I COME HERE FOR LOS OF SHIT

you rpetend to be a movie charactyer

double posts are on accident venks

please

i... just wanna be your frined :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Edited to say: DONTY gety mad please, i like u, i think u do good job as mod

Well it is true we are all online persona gimmicks in one way or another. Do you think Bob Barron is really a short Jew who begs on the streets of NYC for autographs? Hell no, he's 6'2" telecommunications expert for AT&T. He's never once stepped foot in the big apple.

I'm not really some Canadian who posts lucid half the time and really perplexing stuff the rest of the time. I'm just here killing time before Starboy and I go find out how hot dogs are made.

You people bitch and moan about TSM dying, then when they bright, young man comes in and injects the board with his enthusiasm, you shit all over him.

Shame on you all.

We should all be a little bit more like kanerulesfan.

futurama-orig-24078.jpg

"Maybe You're the gimmick!"